Is that possible to keep playing after defeating the last boss?

1. After I defeat the last boss ,Altima, I watch the scene of Ramza and Alma and all that stuff.But I'd like to keep playing with my team and abilities.Is that possible?

User Info: paronamix

paronamix - 7 years ago

1. The moment you enter orbonne monastery, you cannot go back to the world map again. you will face a series of battles, and. eventually beat the game.

so before that, do everything you want. (like the bonus dungeon, midlights deep)

User Info: asasdasdf

asasdasdf - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. If you don't have a save from before you entered the final series of battles, no you cannot go back to the world map.

User Info: chessjerk

chessjerk - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. YES you can, BUT only if you have a separate saved file (different slot) in the world map before entering the Orbone Monastery which is the place where the final showdown will take place. To do this, save before going to Orbone, and when your inside there, mashing through the battles, if you want to save, save in anotherslot so that you won't overwrite your save outside. That makes it 2 save files, and when you finished the game, after the scenes and credits, the game will ask you if you want to save for the last time, SAVE and overwrite your saved file before when you're inside Orbone coz you won't be needing it anyway. After that, just load your saved file that is on the world map. That's it! You've unlocked the 4 bonus missions in rendezvous and you can play all you want with all items, equips, money, abilities and characters in your roster that you've get.

User Info: teska22

teska22 - 7 years ago 0 0