Question from psboy1

How can I get the poached animals in the poachers den?

After I poached some animals I went to the poachers den to see if it was there. I could not find it though. I don't understand how to make it work. Any help would be appreciated.

BLiND_1 asked for clarification::

Does anyone know what item/equipment comes from which monsters?

Answers

ScoutHunter answered:

To be able to buy items in poachers den ,

you must equip the ability "poach" from the Thief's ability.

you must kill the monster with the character that has "poach" ability

Luso's game hunter job has the innate ability of poach , so whenever you need to poach , bring Luso as a Game Hunter.
0 0

chessjerk answered:

Poacher's Dens appear in chapter 3 in the Trade Cities.
0 0

holyhellteen answered:

When you poach a monster, the monster itself doesn't appear in the poacher's den. What does appear is one of two items created from its corpse, and each monster generates different items, so poach often and experiment.
1 0

CGoblins answered:

Equip a unit with the Thief's ability Poach and kill an enemy monster. You will get a message letting you know that enemy was poached. Luso has an innate poach ability. This means if he is in his Game Hunter job you do not need to equip the Poach ability.

After an enemy monster has been poached you must visit a trade city in Chapter 3. It cannot be a castle or any other city. It must be a trade city. One of your units must have the Poach ability still equipped. Luso innate ability does not count for this requirement.
0 0

cabbit82 answered:

besides restating the obvious about the thief's poach ability and game hunter luso, you can find the poacher's den in dorter, warjilis and sal ghidos. I highly recommend using at least one unit with the orator's tame ability and multiple units with poach and/or shiradori (sp). I also recommend ninjas for poaching because of their high movement rate and inherent dual wield ability. once you tame a monster it can be used for breeding and is the only way to get some of the rarer items in the game. I hope this helps a ton.
0 0

vengeance1980 answered:

you Can get a sentensom from a hydra
0 0

deathangel919 answered:

Like the other said, you cannot have a poached animal in the poacher den, but if you want the animal(monster) still you can entice him to have it in your party. But in poacher den there's only items from the poached monster
0 0

Why can't my people learn anything? Unanswered Tharnax
Player Phase vs Enemy Phase ? Unanswered TheMagmadiver
How midlight's deep on 4th chapter? Answered Onter
How to enter midlight's deep on 4th chapter? Answered Onter
Luso's attack power?? Open xavierrain