How can I get the poached animals in the poachers den?

1. After I poached some animals I went to the poachers den to see if it was there. I could not find it though. I don't understand how to make it work. Any help would be appreciated.
    psboy1 - 7 years ago
    Does anyone know what item/equipment comes from which monsters?

BLiND_1 - 6 years ago

1. When you poach a monster, the monster itself doesn't appear in the poacher's den. What does appear is one of two items created from its corpse, and each monster generates different items, so poach often and experiment.
    holyhellteen - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. To be able to buy items in poachers den ,

you must equip the ability "poach" from the Thief's ability.

you must kill the monster with the character that has "poach" ability

Luso's game hunter job has the innate ability of poach , so whenever you need to poach , bring Luso as a Game Hunter.

ScoutHunter - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Poacher's Dens appear in chapter 3 in the Trade Cities.
    chessjerk - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Equip a unit with the Thief's ability Poach and kill an enemy monster. You will get a message letting you know that enemy was poached. Luso has an innate poach ability. This means if he is in his Game Hunter job you do not need to equip the Poach ability.

After an enemy monster has been poached you must visit a trade city in Chapter 3. It cannot be a castle or any other city. It must be a trade city. One of your units must have the Poach ability still equipped. Luso innate ability does not count for this requirement.

CGoblins - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. besides restating the obvious about the thief's poach ability and game hunter luso, you can find the poacher's den in dorter, warjilis and sal ghidos. I highly recommend using at least one unit with the orator's tame ability and multiple units with poach and/or shiradori (sp). I also recommend ninjas for poaching because of their high movement rate and inherent dual wield ability. once you tame a monster it can be used for breeding and is the only way to get some of the rarer items in the game. I hope this helps a ton.
    cabbit82 - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. you Can get a sentensom from a hydra
    vengeance1980 - 4 years ago 0 0
  6. Like the other said, you cannot have a poached animal in the poacher den, but if you want the animal(monster) still you can entice him to have it in your party. But in poacher den there's only items from the poached monster
    deathangel919 - 3 years ago 0 0

Traitor Duplication? *Spoiler Alert* Unresolved Sanguithorn
Best way to De-level my characters? Answered RighteousCyborg
Can i dismiss malach and rapha? Unresolved MK87
Is it possible to keep all characters? Unresolved alostblueidiot
Does this work? Unresolved No1UNeed2Know