How do I beat Vipers at Water Tanks ?

1. I know this has been asked at least once before, but can someone provide advice in sniping all vipers before the contaminate the water tanks. I am focusing on those moving towards the tanks, but in no time it says "mission failed." What is frustrating is I even just panned the camera back and forth after killing a few, to simply see which one is reaching the tank, but cant identify the problem. Someone needs to write a good walkthrough. Thanks.

User Info: akrauss

akrauss - 7 years ago
    Thanks Soul_Laceration. I will follow your suggestions and see what happens. It is a great and different game and its unfortunate that this one level raised my frustration to the point of putting the game aside. The most frustrating aspect was not being able to tell why the mission failed. Anyway, I will let you know how it turns out.

User Info: akrauss

akrauss - 6 years ago

Answers

1. I'm not sure what difficulty you're using, but I'll post a step-by-step walkthru for you on Iron Man mode, it should cover all the other difficulties.
    Once you're in sniping mode, you'll notice three tanks, along with three walkways leading to the tanks. Immediately turn your rifle to the left-most tank and follow the metal walkway back towards you and you'll see a VIPER moving forward. Take him out first. Then move immediately right, and back on the ground between the first and second walkways. There will be two enemies moving here. Depending on how long you take, the first one may be near the crates there, or back by the car. The second will be back by the car. Take them out now.
    Move right again past the second metal walk way to the ground space between the second and third metal structures. You'll need to move your sight up a bit, towards the tanks and near a stack of crates, There will be a stationary gunner on the walkway, but ignore him and concentrate on the two ground units moving. Take both of them out, and you won't have to worry about any more of them trying to poison any longer, just take out the rest of the stationary gunners and that should be that, so long as you're a good shot and don't run out of time. Just be sure to keep an eye on your life meter and boost it as needed with your Justice meter.

User Info: Soul_Laceration

Soul_Laceration - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Yeah. I dig the game too. Let me know how it went, and if you need any other help or whatever with it. If you still are having trouble, I can make a map for you or something.

User Info: Soul_Laceration

Soul_Laceration - 6 years ago 0 0