Leveling jobs?

1. I've already "restored the light the the crystals" and I've yet to level my characters up to their newer jobs (black mage to black wizard, warrior to knight, etc.).

I'm getting worried that I've missed my chance or did something wrong, because I expected to have gotten the new jobs by now, being that there's only the chaos shrine left. I refuse to go in there, because I had hoped to evolve before reaching the end of the game.

Can anyone tell me where and when I'm to do so, and if I missed my chance?

User Info: Dantefan1

Dantefan1 - 8 years ago

1. You have to go to the Citadel of Trials and get the rat's tail and then you need to look for a string of islands between Onrac and the Citadel of Trials. On this string of islands there are caves. In one of these caves you need to find the dragon king who will acknowledge your courage for getting the rat's tail and upgrade your jobs.

User Info: netman70

netman70 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You have to go to this ploace in the north where you test your courage and get a rat's tail. after that you must bring it to the dragon king. you need the airship to reach the dragon king but you seem to already have it. the rat's tail is in the only place you can reach in the north without an airship (you can go from ship to a canoe if you didn't know)

User Info: bowiefanperson

bowiefanperson - 8 years ago 2 0