PSP bug??

1. I happened to be playing this game specifically when it happened. i have no idea why it happened either and this is why I'm asking a question here. Anyways, while i was in the earthgift shrine, not knowing how really tough the bosses were, i decided to fight two of the bosses and ended up having my ass handed to me. anyways, this is where it gets strange. When i tried to get back into the game, my file was gone and i was like, "What? No., it can't be corrupted." So i looked to see if it was and it wasn't. The file was in working order with the music playing and everything but the UMD game can't read the file and i've worked so very hard to get this far into the game. Is there any info you guys can give me on this weird bug? I would really appreciate it. :)
    KrystalLvr - 6 years ago
    When was the last time you saved? Perhaps something happened while it was saving and you could keep playing, but your file wasn't backed up. Was that the first time you'd saved? Was it the first time you'd replayed the game from your last save?

Kwingster - 6 years ago
    I had saved in that very place beforehand, having doubts that it would be very hard in this room and so therefore, i did. nothing happened while i was saving... no errors, nothing. obviously, it wasn't the first time i saved... >.> it wasn't the first time i had replayed the game from that save but i didn't lose that often, so i was surprised to see that my data was just unreadable.

KrystalLvr - 6 years ago
    Do your memory card supporot MagicGate?

www004 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. It might be UMD problem. But you could try this also: copy all the files from your Memory Stick to your PC and format the Memory Stick. I don't guarantee it'll work but it might. JUST DO NOT FORGET TO COPY YOUR FILES BECAUSE THEY ALL WILL BE GONE
    lukas2231 - 4 years ago 0 0

Can't trade abilities in Labyrinth of Time? Unresolved nooneimportant
Cwcheat codes for 100% Item Drop? Unresolved epicgordan
And what about the artwork 76 , how do we unlock this last one? Unresolved LeDragonSYNC
Where do i go? Unresolved TheXsword
Is it the same ff1 on ps1, or does it differ? Unresolved 81archangel