How do I solve Shafts ghost puzzle?

1. I did everything its said but i cant find the ghost
    bmsman816 - 8 years ago

1. First, you'll have to save Maria, Iris and Tera, then go to stage 7.
    In the first room of the clock tower section, break the red pillar statue and push the switch behind it. Next, climb to the top where there's a small cog wheel and locked door in the upper right corner. Hit the cog wheel until the door opens and enter that. In this next area, kill the hawk to obtain the key. Hold on to it for now.

Next, in the last room of the clock tower section, you'll see a locked door. Do not use the key here (its a fake room) and instead proceed upward until you see a crystal pillar blocking another switch. Like before, break the pillar to push the switch. Now go back down to where the locked door is. If done correctly, a new area should have opened up below with another locked door below the first one. Open the new/lowest locked door and you'll save Annette.
    After that, simply beat stage 7.

Master_Bigode - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You technically don't have to save Maria. You can still achieve the good ending while saving only Tera (Stage 3'), Iris (Stage 4') and Annette (Stage 7). However, getting Maria (Stage 2) makes things considerably easier.
    SirVG - 8 years ago 0 0

I am missing one room please help!? Unresolved Silentvoicez
How do I perform moves well? Unresolved YuiAgrias99
How is that i only get 99% out of this game if i have already unlocked everything? Unresolved virtualong
holy sword on the PSPversion? Answered yossijoon
Legendary Weapons-SoTN? Answered Shadomega7569