Is this game beatalble for non hardcore plp?

1. Im not a very good video gamer but i would like to knowm if this game is like not extreme?

User Info: millsbum199

millsbum199 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. I'm not particularly good at the classic Castlevania-type games, but I was able to beat it with practice. Certain bosses were rather annoying and the only real way to not die against them is to practice or learn to cheese with Maria.

User Info: ZhugeSong

ZhugeSong - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Yes it's beatable, but it will take practice. If you're used to the level of difficulty found in some Japanese games, you'll be able to beat DXC easier. I've a handful of Japanese games that I purchased just for the extra difficulty.

I consider myself and expert with the very first Castlevania, having won more than one high score/single continue with it. After beating DXC the first time, I noticed my performance in the original was vastly improved.

Just memorize the enemy attack patterns and try to learn a couple or three different strategies on the boss fights. While you're learning, try to work in a strategy using just the whip.

User Info: shadow460

shadow460 - 6 years ago 0 0