Question from Sandyoso

How do I get past those red barriers?

AND the crystals. I have every level unlocked, and I've found Maria.

Yakumo_The_Wu answered:

You have to save the 2 hidden Maidens Iris and Tera and for saving them they give you the ability to break the barriers and crystals.
0 1

Answers

tattletale01 answered:

Yep.. that's it! You have to save a maiden,im not exactly sure who is but when you save her she will give you an item that breaks the red bone pillar.=) Happy Gaming!..
0 0

BogoVerde answered:

The maiden hidden in Stage 3', Sister Tera, will give you a charm that allows you to destroy Blood Skeleton barriers when you rescue her. As a bonus, possession of this charm will allow you to destroy Blood Skeletons permanently. Without Tera's Charm, you cannot destroy Blood Skeleton barriers (they reconstitute as fast as you can break them down) and you'll have to deal with Blood Skeletons reanimating.

To reach the location where Tera is, take the low road in Stage 3', after the giant three-eyed skull miniboss. Strike the topmost part of the wall below the overhang where the door is, and work your way down the wall until it's been completely destroyed. Enter the area and take the stairs down to rescue Tera.
0 0