How is that i only get 99% out of this game if i have already unlocked everything?

1. I collected all soundtrack items, unlocked all routes, saved all maidens & still can't get 100% i already have the 50, 51, 52 tracks that supposedly appears when you reach 100% but with only 99%. The weirdest thing is that i had a previous 100% game data that went corrupted and because of that i deleted it, but now that i played it again, this happened! So... What the heck happened?! Is there anything left to do or to find? I certainly don't remember!!

User Info: virtualong

virtualong - 4 years ago

Answers

1. I have something like this with my Rondo of Blood save, and I believe it's because there's a boss you still have to beat. Have you beaten every boss with both players? Did you unlock Rondo of Blood, Symphony of the Night, and Dracula Peke?

User Info: Kwingster

Kwingster - 4 years ago 0 0