Question from jzack_19

How can i past in Jails of Tartarus?

How do i past to jail of tartarus? I already beat my enemies(the cyclops, etc). I cannot past on the next corridor on the other side because i keep falling and die(when i jump). Is there any other way to get there. i was stuck on that place. please help me....pleaseeee.....

Dstewdow asked for clarification:

The other crank does not come up what do I do?

patsyan asked for clarification:

I am stuck in the jails of Tartarus. The jump from one level to the next is to far. How do you get across? I am talking about the part where the big hand is sticking out the rocks and there are two stone stands in the air but the gap between them is two far apart. some one help Please and Thank You.

Answers

germs666 answered:

Try to roam around where you were stuck...
0 2

Werdnae answered:

look around in the area for climable walls, or rooms which may contain a lever. Also look for anything that glows/sparkles, as you can interact with those objects. (either with O or by attacking them)
0 1

ASSASIN6996 answered:

when you reach the save point inside the crypt you will encounter a hell soldier, and when fighting you'll eventually destroy the wall near the hell soldier. After killing him go and turn left, there you will find a chest with red orbs. After opening it go back to the hole you created but don't go back inside, instead go near the edge and hug the wall. You will see Kratos will sidle or hug the wall and do some lara croft imitation style. Just continue until you reach the other side and destroy the wall again and pull the lever that will appear. Then I'll leave it to you on how to progress further into the game
0 0

relicman answered:

How do you jump between the gap of the two stone pillars?
0 0

SPECTER14300 answered:

Jump into it and jump again right after you fall. Do not use double jump, or else you may fall and, YOU ARE DEAD.
0 0

kshah786 answered:

I was stuck there for severals hours wondering for right direction, there are two huge chains one of them goes to where you can save and proceed and other chain is where gamer need to be and use Sun sheild which will destroy hidden mountain , there is catch is which direction he needs to be ,,,,,,enough clue ....forget to jump that is not going to happens in life time of kartos.
0 0