Question from mistychan

Whats the best accessories and how to get them?

I've Decided to ITEM hunt. So if you know what the best accessories are then pass on the info to me. currently i am just wearing all titan accessories and a green ring.

sumostickfigure asked for clarification:

There are many good accessories, but you will need to be more specific if you want any help with this, because I doubt anyone here will be willing to compile a list of all accessories that can be considered good.

mistychan provided additional details:

sumostickfigure I asked this question assuming people would tell me as iakingdom put it they're opinion of what the best set would be ^^; sense i don't know what all there are and what they do i cant refine this question as i don't know what i would want. i figure if someone has a really good combo of items i could try to use something similar if not exactly what they listed.

iakingdom answered:

Defining an accessory as good is a matter of opinion and varies based on how the accessory is used. A few that i would highly recommend to get are as follows:
Basic accessories:
Gaia Ring, Guardian Bangle, Champion Belt, Star Earrings. but not limited to those.
Special accessories:
Rabbit's Foot, Final Decision, Destroyer, Close to You, Beckoning Cat, Phoenix Pinion and Phoenix Down.

and again as stated, it really all depends on how you use them.
1 0