How do I get Fenrir for Cloud?

1. I can't find the recipe for it. What should I do?

User Info: yaminoshinobi

yaminoshinobi - 7 years ago

1. for the recipe, you need to get one of the required items for clouds weapons. 2 i believe are from the 91-130 duel colloseium mode and the other is from fighting lv99+ cloud and you need to get him into break mode(any difficulty). THe percentage is lower than 2 or so. IT changes depending on your luck and the weekly boosts.

User Info: Itachi_Rebirth

Itachi_Rebirth - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. If I'm not mistaken, you have to input a password. See Yandy Kusanagi FAQ..

User Info: gilbie1402

gilbie1402 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. another way is to get from Battle Rise for fighting Cloud in Inward Chaos. MattJumps' FAQ on Shantotto serves better option for collecting Character's weapon and armor

User Info: kokeropie

kokeropie (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. From the DC n battle rise from Cloud himself with the lowest rate to get

User Info: 1ret3

1ret3 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. You can get fenrir by fighting in inward chaos just equip luck+ until youre luck reached 100 and in the chocobo window wait for it until it reach to 100 and it dosen't matter if you didn't use cloud to get it all characters can get it

User Info: sniperwolf137

sniperwolf137 - 7 years ago 1 0
  5. To get the recipe, you either have to play as a Lv 100 Cloud, or fight a high-leveled Cloud (doesn't matter who you are if you choose to fight him). I'm pretty sure 91 and above will fit the bill, but there's still only a CHANCE of getting it.

User Info: Destiny42S

Destiny42S - 7 years ago 0 0