Question from philkenseben

Do I put the PSP_GAME file in the GAME file?

Hey when I downloaded it and extracted I put all of it in the game file and then when I checked my PSP to play it said that it is corrupted. What do I have to do to play this GAME!!! I really wan to... please help?

philkenseben provided additional details:

Now do I extract it first then place it into the folder or do I just take the ISO and place it without extracting it? And do I have to have a crack for my PSP? Do I have to do anything special to it? Or is it good just as is?

Just tried that and it showed up as corrupted data.

shadow_571 answered:

I thought this game had an Anti-Piracy Chip that corrupted your save data once you finished all the Heroes Stories? please tell me and as an Answer to your question
1. Hook up your PSP with a USB cable to your computer
2. Create an ISO folder
3. Make sure your Custom Firmware is 5.00M33-6 or higher for this or newer games
4. Drag your downloaded game from the folder on your comp and into the ISO folder
5. Remember that the file has to be ISO or CSO to work , I prefer CSO personally
6. Take out your PSP off USB Connection
7. Enjoy!
0 0

Answers

OccamsRazr answered:

Create an "ISO" folder

and paste games there

your file must be an ISO or CSO file to work
0 0

OccamsRazr answered:

have you already hacked your psp?

what firmware are you using? you should use newer firmwares (5.00M33-6) for the latest games
0 0

flamesofbob1 answered:

First off all, do not illegally download games. It destories the gaming market, making makers stop making as good quality games.
Now encase you buy the game and rip it (make an iso copy of it on your comp) then this is how to play it. You MUST be on CFW (custom firmware). Make a folder on the root of your memory stick and name it ISO. Put the ISO/CSO (CSO is just a compressed ISO) file into the ISO folder. Now it will show up when you look under the Memory Stick option under the games in the XMB.
0 0