Question from 0Lady0Recks0

How do i recruit Precis?

I don't know how to do it all a site told me is she's availble from the first time i get to linga.

LucasTheMage answered:

I recruited her after going to hilton, before the contest at lacour, but i think it works after too, travel to linga and an event with her will happen ( I think, it happened with me ), after that do a private action and go to the north screen, there, go to the left of the screen, and she should be there, after the event, you got the option to recruit her.
I recruited her with this mode.
2 0

Answers

kunimitsukaido answered:

for Rena user go to her house and meet with his dad
her house it at the south end of linga
0 0

KFrosty3 answered:

You can recruit her once you can go to the Lacour Continent. Go to Linga and see the event there, then leave once its done. Then do a Private Action. As Claude, you go to the northside of town and talk to her, While as Rena you go to the most South-Western home and speak to her father. Either way you'll get her. oh and you cant recruit Bowman afterwards
0 0