How do i recruit Precis?

1. I don't know how to do it all a site told me is she's availble from the first time i get to linga.

User Info: 0Lady0Recks0

0Lady0Recks0 - 7 years ago

1. I recruited her after going to hilton, before the contest at lacour, but i think it works after too, travel to linga and an event with her will happen ( I think, it happened with me ), after that do a private action and go to the north screen, there, go to the left of the screen, and she should be there, after the event, you got the option to recruit her.
    I recruited her with this mode.

User Info: LucasTheMage

LucasTheMage - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. for Rena user go to her house and meet with his dad
    her house it at the south end of linga

User Info: kunimitsukaido

kunimitsukaido - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. You can recruit her once you can go to the Lacour Continent. Go to Linga and see the event there, then leave once its done. Then do a Private Action. As Claude, you go to the northside of town and talk to her, While as Rena you go to the most South-Western home and speak to her father. Either way you'll get her. oh and you cant recruit Bowman afterwards

User Info: KFrosty3

KFrosty3 - 7 years ago 0 0