How can I recruit Welch ?

1. Hi Guys ! How do I recruit welch? I heard she can be Recruited in this PSP Version... Thanks.

User Info: DarkSINGITx

DarkSINGITx - 7 years ago
    umm after the contest i did the PA and i went to the castle but shes not there. i have claude, rena, ashton right now.

User Info: bonerboi_69

bonerboi_69 - 7 years ago

1. Do a Private Action in Lacuer after the Armory Contest. Head towards the castle and she'll appear.

You should do this before completing the Linga events, but you still should be able to do it afterwards (you just have to be able to do a Private Action).

User Info: RevenantThings

RevenantThings (Expert) - 7 years ago 3 0

Answers

1. The only thing I'd like to add about Revenant's answer above (which is correct) is that you can't get the PA if you've started the path to get another character. (I ran into this because I'd watched the Krosse PA with Ernest but hadn't yet recruited Opera.)

User Info: JasaniAVA

JasaniAVA - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. Actually Jasani is wrong. You just have to have 4 party members for her to show up

User Info: FoxyAreku

FoxyAreku - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. I was able to recruit Welch, before going to the hoffman ruins do a private action in lacuer then head to the castle. She will fall from the sky.(Character: Claude)

User Info: Zidane73

Zidane73 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Thnx for the info guys... ^_^

User Info: Jiggen_The_PKK

Jiggen_The_PKK - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. To bonerboi_69: If you read above, it is stated you need to have FOUR characters to recruit her. You only have 3.

User Info: Ao1x

Ao1x - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. So can i recruit welch anytime as long i as i have 4 people? so i can wait till i get like bowman or something to get welch?

User Info: bonerboi_69

bonerboi_69 - 7 years ago 0 0
  7. I had Rena for this one. I did a PA in Lacuer right after the Armory Contest, if it's true about needing 4 characters in the party and that you need to do PA before Linga, you could always go and recruit Precis to make that 4th character before the Armory Contest if you only have 3 character upon reaching Lacuer, whether it be Celine, Ashton or Opera.

User Info: fireseall

fireseall - 7 years ago 0 0
  8. The last possible time to do this PA is after Leon joins on the way to the Hoffman Ruins. But once the Hoffman Ruins boss dies you can no longer do PA's in Lacure for Welch to join at all.

User Info: VeghEsther

VeghEsther - 7 years ago 0 0