Question from DarkSINGITx

How can I recruit Welch ?

Hi Guys ! How do I recruit welch? I heard she can be Recruited in this PSP Version... Thanks.

bonerboi_69 asked for clarification:

umm after the contest i did the PA and i went to the castle but shes not there. i have claude, rena, ashton right now.

RevenantThings answered:

Do a Private Action in Lacuer after the Armory Contest. Head towards the castle and she'll appear.

You should do this before completing the Linga events, but you still should be able to do it afterwards (you just have to be able to do a Private Action).
3 0

Answers

JasaniAVA answered:

The only thing I'd like to add about Revenant's answer above (which is correct) is that you can't get the PA if you've started the path to get another character. (I ran into this because I'd watched the Krosse PA with Ernest but hadn't yet recruited Opera.)
0 1

FoxyAreku answered:

Actually Jasani is wrong. You just have to have 4 party members for her to show up
1 0

Zidane73 answered:

I was able to recruit Welch, before going to the hoffman ruins do a private action in lacuer then head to the castle. She will fall from the sky.(Character: Claude)
0 0

Jiggen_The_PKK answered:

Thnx for the info guys... ^_^
0 0

Ao1x answered:

To bonerboi_69: If you read above, it is stated you need to have FOUR characters to recruit her. You only have 3.
0 0

bonerboi_69 answered:

So can i recruit welch anytime as long i as i have 4 people? so i can wait till i get like bowman or something to get welch?
0 0

fireseall answered:

I had Rena for this one. I did a PA in Lacuer right after the Armory Contest, if it's true about needing 4 characters in the party and that you need to do PA before Linga, you could always go and recruit Precis to make that 4th character before the Armory Contest if you only have 3 character upon reaching Lacuer, whether it be Celine, Ashton or Opera.
0 0

VeghEsther answered:

The last possible time to do this PA is after Leon joins on the way to the Hoffman Ruins. But once the Hoffman Ruins boss dies you can no longer do PA's in Lacure for Welch to join at all.
0 0

How can i recruit Welch in Rena storyline? Open dragonlore250
If I recruit Welch, do I miss out on Leon? Answered death_godlet
Who exactly is Welch? Answered riku_is_awesome
Where/How do I get Welch? Answered Lord_Yuudai
Welch weapons? Answered MechaTails7218