Which is better and what is the difference between Starwars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron and Elite Squadron?

1. i'm think of buying Starwars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron or Starwars Battlefront: EliteSquadron but I don't really know the difference or which is better. Can you help me decide?
    Any advice is good.
    Thanks

User Info: johnonon

johnonon - 6 years ago

1. If you played SW Battlefront 1 or 2, you've played Renegade squadron. Not a bad thing, but you basically know what you're getting. A few extras: customizable load outs and unit customization. Decent story as well.

SW Battlefront: Elite Squadron is a familiar on appearance, but once you get into the game, you find out it is indeed something new. In my opinion, it's a re-imagining of the game. I recommend this game, just play the first couple of Campaign missions in order to get accustomed to the controls and views.

User Info: BKGlover

BKGlover - 6 years ago 1 0