Question from legosean12

How do I get past Save Pepper ?

I think I'm at the last part of the level but I can't destroy all the missels because they move so fast that my repulsers won't lock on.

legosean12 provided additional details:

Thanks but i figuered it out already

Answers

melvinneo answered:

I did have troubles at first...But to destroy the missiles you need gd estimation, So when a missile has been launched, make sure u are able to see it when it is high in the sky, then look at the distance, if its about 100+ KM, stay at ya location and follow the missile. But if it is 200+ KM, move STRAIGHT, NOT UP, for about 2 to 3 secs. Then again follow the missile. If it is 300+ KM, move STRAIGHT, NOT UP, for about 4 to 5 secs, then again follow the missile. Once you follow the missile, as soon as u see the red marker on the missile, use ya REPULSOR and fire... You should be able to get it! Hope i help!! =D
1 0