How do I solve this quest (Rosalia's Birthday)?

1. Okay i really don't know to get those (freeze wings and flare wings). i mean i know there birds but i don't know the names of the birds???? or the location on where they are if someone could help me on this i would really appreciate it. :)

User Info: LinkHaloHeroHR6

LinkHaloHeroHR6 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. The freeze and flare wings should be able to be found within the river. well, im not so sure about freeze wings, but i know flare wings are found at the river.

User Info: firebomb50

firebomb50 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. I killed every bird i fond at forest ...and some bugs...and at the river birds and that flaying girl...i dont know exactly what it is shes name,he looks like a pixie or elf . ind it gave my quest completed .

User Info: dboywanted

dboywanted - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. You know theres a place beyond the river, and its the swamp, where there are tons of freeze wings and flare wings. but the monsters are pretty nasty there and too survive you need to be at a certain level. when i went it was so easy.my dudes level was level 10 monk level 10 mage level 18 fighter level 1 priest and my healer was level 18 priest level 13 mage and i pretty much swamped all the enemies, thats a rough gauge to the power level you need to be at if you choose to go to the swamp beyond the river. flare wings are the red birds, freeze wings are the blue birds.

User Info: Omnion_1990

Omnion_1990 - 7 years ago 0 0