Question from reatanks

How do i beat Keepers of the Arena (lvl 20 mirage)?

I am lvl 47 with terra and i cant seem to beat it. I always die on the first boss. Any suggestions?

reatanks provided additional details:

What shotlock should i use and what attacks should i equip

reatanks provided additional details:

Beat it. i just did the sonic blade/shotlock strategy

KHSusej answered:

Lvl up, i recommend playing the arena at the one at land of departure to lvl up(the guy with the book is the boss). i am at lvl 52 ven and i am close to beating the last boss on keepers of the arena. so go to lvl 53 to 55. hp boost helps also if you don't have three on yet. also put two curagas on.
0 0

Answers

CmdrXaan answered:

make sure you have good commands. I beat that boss and i was only a level 40. My moves were Faith, Salvation, Ars Arcanum, and two Curagas. My Shotlock was Ragnarok cuz that thing hurts like heck, it can be acquired in the Land of Departure Board in the top left hand corner as a bonus panel. a Max level Leaf Bracer is also very important, as it makes you invulnerable while healing with Curaga. A note though, Faith and Salvation can be interrupted by strong attacks, but not normal attacks. You can sub out Faith or Salvation for Time Splicer or MegaFlare, although i find Time Splicer to be more effective against bosses, because you are moving all over the place, MegaFlare just Clears waves of enemies in one hit. Your call. Remeber Faith and Salvation heal you
0 0