Question from jacobwinner999

How do I beat the keepers of the arena?

i can't even beat iron improsoner 3 . PLZ give me youre exact ommand deck for terra, aqua, and ventus

KingCopyX answered:

I was Lvl 48 When I Did This And All You have To Basicly Do Is Spam Shoot Lock Get a Good that Can Do a lot of damage You Can Tell What is good by its Description [Tip of advice Go For Highest and Quickest lock on count the more focus the better]
Terra[I had a Deck Of Nothing But Curaga's Shoot Lock Was Bio Barrage] O Yeah the Action Deck[ That Was High Jump,Ice Slide,Sonic Impact, Slide,Focus Block Counter Hammer, Payback Fang]
I Had Once More,Seconed Chance [Magic Haste Maxed out] Damage Syphon [Hp Boost Maxed] [all the Combo Abilities Maxed] [all the Screen abilities maxed] Reload Boost, Defender and Leaf Bracer and You Will Want A Maxed Out Fire Screen For Iron Prisoner 4
0 0

Answers

ShadowRavenZ answered:

I just used raganork (shotlock) :P and had damage syphor (abilitie) and like 3 reg. elixers :P. I Thats for ven i haven't beaten it as the others :P
0 0

miguel3012 answered:

I recomend you level up up to lv.60
0 0