Review by SimpleStar010

"Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep(spoilers)"

Hey Everyone. Simple here with my review. My review of the game will also go over the characters and I'm going to give each and everyone of the main characters a review.

This is one of the best kingdom hearts games I have ever played.It was almost flawless. This game was about 3 Keyblade Wielders, who were on the search for Master Xehanort( the puppet master), while fighting the Unversed. As the story unfolds, you find out the truth about Master Xehanort and what happened to those 3 Keyblade Wielders 10 years prior to the first Kingdom Hearts.

Master Xehanort- Awesome

MX is the most evil character character in the whole Kingdom Hearts Series up to date. He manipulated a lot of characters throughout the game. He is basically the catalyst of the Kingdom Hearts game. After his domino fell, all the other dominos fell. I like to think of Master Xehanort as the Puppet Master

Vanitas- Awesome

Vanitas' character is just plain evil. The mysterious masked boy also the mom of all the unversed, he surely knows how to push people down. He wields a keyblade in the same stance as Riku and has an outfit just like Riku's Replica. That doesn't have anything to do with the story, but his identity well.... I'll leave that up to you guys to decide.

Master Eraqus- Good

ME was a good character. I saw some fault in his judgment and how he acted. He was almost the father of Terra and Aqua. I think ME was a kinda boring character. You barely see him during the game. Only in the beginning of the game and at the end. He almost served no purpose. Don't get me wrong, he is the most frightening boss I have EVER faced.

Terra- Normal

Throughout Terra's whole story mode, Terra reminded me of Cloud Strife from FFVII. He started out looking for Master Xehanort, but during the game Terra was Xehanort's Puppet. I almost saw Terra's every move before he made it.

Ven- Below Normal

Square Enix can't just make a Kingdom Hearts game without including a Sora or Roxas look alike. The fact that Ven looks just like was just disappointing, but Ven's looks aren't the only thing Roxas and him have in common. It is not the fact that Ven is a bad character, but it is kinda getting repetitive in Kingdom Hearts.

Aqua- Good

As the only good female keyblade wielder, she is loved by everyone here in the Gamefaqs community. She cared for Ven and Terra and she had a motherly personality toward them. She was the best keyblade wielder out of the three of them, and was the only one to live long enough to meet Ansem in the future.

King Mickey- Normal

He didn't serve a hug purpose in the game. Mickey was only there to help the keyblade wielders in some of their battles only in Ven's and Aqua's story. Mickey is still Mickey and we love him.

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 09/13/10

Game Release: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (US, 09/07/10)