Question from Kaiser125

WHat is the easiest elder dragon to beat???

umm... i battle every elder dragon... although i cant find the easiest monster... please help me on this. THANKS

keleks answered:

Depends on your skill, eq, and your comprehension of the elder dragon's attacks. If you're a swift player that loves SnS, Lunastra-Teostra would be the easiest one. If you like to you LS, but don't hit the dragon recklessly, then Kushala Daora is the choice. AND, if you like to hit the dragon recklessly, without thinking about their attacks, then try killing Lao Shan, or maybe chameleos.

But for me, the easiest one is Kirin. You have to be swift but reckless to beat him. And you can kill him with all kinds of weapons.
2 0

Answers

Gomu5 answered:

Yamatsukami and lao shan
0 0

felynefreak1437 answered:

The easiest one is kirin next try to kill kushala and then lao shan yama-tsukami
0 0

Ahriman1000 answered:

I've heard Cham is easy to defeat with DS if you are any good with them.
0 0

darkamir answered:

Of course chameleos...he just can only be invisible
1 0

adict3d answered:

Lao shan is the most stupid elder dragon..:))
0 0

levykeren answered:

I think Lao Shan...Laoshan can't attack, but Laoshan just tackle a rock in Laoshan way...Don't near Laoshan feet...if you know what i mean...
0 0