WHat is the easiest elder dragon to beat???

1. umm... i battle every elder dragon... although i cant find the easiest monster... please help me on this. THANKS

User Info: Kaiser125

Kaiser125 - 7 years ago

1. Depends on your skill, eq, and your comprehension of the elder dragon's attacks. If you're a swift player that loves SnS, Lunastra-Teostra would be the easiest one. If you like to you LS, but don't hit the dragon recklessly, then Kushala Daora is the choice. AND, if you like to hit the dragon recklessly, without thinking about their attacks, then try killing Lao Shan, or maybe chameleos.

But for me, the easiest one is Kirin. You have to be swift but reckless to beat him. And you can kill him with all kinds of weapons.

User Info: keleks

keleks - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Yamatsukami and lao shan

User Info: Gomu5

Gomu5 (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. The easiest one is kirin next try to kill kushala and then lao shan yama-tsukami

User Info: felynefreak1437

felynefreak1437 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. I've heard Cham is easy to defeat with DS if you are any good with them.

User Info: Ahriman1000

Ahriman1000 (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Of course chameleos...he just can only be invisible

User Info: darkamir

darkamir - 6 years ago 1 0
  5. Lao shan is the most stupid elder dragon..:))

User Info: adict3d

adict3d - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. I think Lao Shan...Laoshan can't attack, but Laoshan just tackle a rock in Laoshan way...Don't near Laoshan feet...if you know what i mean...

User Info: levykeren

levykeren - 6 years ago 0 0