Where can I find Rathian Ruby and Rathalos Ruby?

1. i want to upgrade my Titernia but i need rathian ruby can someone help me?

User Info: Atarashisekai

Atarashisekai - 8 years ago
    Thanks for the tips

User Info: Atarashisekai

Atarashisekai - 8 years ago
    Um... veggie elder tickets?? Whats that? How do i get it?

User Info: Atarashisekai

Atarashisekai - 8 years ago
    OK i have got rathian ruby already but now i m working for Rathalos Ruby to upgrade my Blue Wing THANK YOU for the information guys

User Info: Atarashisekai

Atarashisekai - 7 years ago

1. you can get them from rathalos as early as HR5-6 or elder felyne quests... silver rathalos and gold rathian gives the best chance...

break head, cut tail and capture for best chances...

User Info: ravenkrus

ravenkrus - 8 years ago 1 0

1. G-Rank Rathalos and Rathian

User Info: BBOYChaioth

BBOYChaioth - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. High rank or above actually, G-rank would be Divine Plate

Though G-rank does give them at better rate(do Silver/Gold for the best chance)

User Info: legacydraco

legacydraco - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. Obviously G rank Rathalos and Rathian, easier to get it from silver and gold, make sure you cut off the tails and carve them they have a little chance of dropping a ruby, also you can always wear luck boosting armor, to get the best reward, capture them obviously.

Although there is an easy way to get Rathalos Rubies if you hunt with other people just trade the veggie elder tickets to the Elder in the forest and Hills and he will give you rathalos Rubies

User Info: ChainerDementia

ChainerDementia - 8 years ago 0 0
  4. When you do the quests with your friends and you both have send each other a Guild Card, your "Friendship Level" increases. Eventualy you will get a gift from someone in the Gathering Hall...

Well that's just an theory for me, cuz I never was able to pull it off (have no friends with PSP :-/). But I've read it on GameFAQs so I guess it's true :P

User Info: Oyashiro666

Oyashiro666 - 7 years ago 0 0