Question from darkstrike666

How do i get a diablos and black blos thoracic?How do i get a rathian and rathalos ruby?How do i get a lightning sac?

I need those to make the diablos destroyer,wyvern blade maple and wyvern blade holly and also wailing cleaver..please help, thanks!

darkstrike666 provided additional details:

Can i get those items in Felyne Quest in the village?

Rokuougan answered:

Yes, you can get all of those in the Felyne Quests/High Rank Guild Hall (lady in green) Quests. The Thoracics come from the High rank Blos (however, they are quite difficult in the Cat elder quests, if I recall correctly, with their immediate resurfacing and all. Lightning Sacs come from the Red/Khezu. The Rubies are quite rare items gotten from the Azure/Silver/Rathalos and Pink/Gold/Rathian. The easiest way to get them is to get to the 8 star Cat Elder quests, and fight Gold/Silver Raths. Start the fight, cut of the tail, carve it in the middle of the fight. If you get a Ruby, die three times or finish the quest, if you don't, abandon. It will take a while though and is a bit repetitive, but it's faster than taking the time to kill the Raths.
0 0

Answers

uNkNoWnPrEsEnCe answered:

I'm not sure, they are in High ranked quest (second lady in the Gathering Hall), or G ranked (3th lady in the gathering Hall).
0 0