Question from Kirin_Girl

How can I delete a character from my save?

Hiya :)
A good friend of my BF made a save for him and I. I want to know if there is a way I can remove his character from my card? I've tried removing my card during the save and all it does is corroupt it. I even tried to remove the batt but nothing happens. If someone could explain what I could do/walk me through it I would <3 them forever :)

Hiya :)

I went to where you told me. All I see is MHP2NDG.BIN and PARAM.SFO. I don't want to delete my character just his. Thanks for answering my question so fast though ;)

Anyone?

put your psp into usb mode and navigate to the savegame folder, in there you will find more folders, one for each game. One of them will be for unite, from there you just have to figure out which one is the file you want to delete, but i'd suggest saving them all somewhere else first in case you get the wrong one.

You can't delete a single character from a save file. You can only delete the whole save file, therefore ALL of your characters will be deleted. Sorry, no other options :(

I suspect that it could be possible to edit the correct data file to delete the desired save.

NOTE: I have NO experience at all with save editing, you'll have to find another resource to tell you for sure whether it'll work and how to do it. Either way I suggest making AT LEAST one backup before trying anything.

That being said a second memory card can be gotten for a very reasonable price.