Question from slashslash73

Mining? (coal) (see details)

Can you help me i am on elder quest to mine 15 coal and it times me out evan after me mining in upper volcano (area 6 - 8 ) it wont get me any ore please help

slashslash73 provided additional details:

I already tried that all of the mininmg spots and untill time out

AsajjX answered:

You should bring some mega pickaxes and start off at area 4... stay in the orange areas in the map... the best areas are 4, 5, 6, i always manage to finish the mission until area 6... o yea, bring cold drinks too of course!!

Hope this helps...
Gud luck dude!!
1 0

Answers

ilaasp answered:

You should be able to mine coal in almost all areas in volcano. Here is the resource map gotten from the faqs. www.gamefaqs.com/psp/943356-monster-hunter-freedom-unite/faqs/57187. It lets you know which part of which area you can mine at.
0 2

LOVELESS_15 answered:

Try mining on the summit of the volcano(can't remember what area number) and BRING MANY PICK AXE.
0 1

How do I solve more coal please? Answered ratalos6793
Where can I find (coal)? Open notedeath
How do you get mining points ??? Answered sora2197
When can I get Mining Point +2? Answered Xela40477
How does Bomb Mining work? Open El_Checo