Question from gelotamer

Where can I find wyvern stone?

Yea I know I have to slay upper/high rank wyvern, but what wyvern ineed to slay? Can you tell me the easiest one?

From: Gear5 5 years ago

Plesioth

Any one of the high ranking monster give,but the best chance is from plesioth.

Well i just get it yesterday form a high rank khezu (white) at H.R. 6 quest......It's easy i you're doing right at khezu.

Just hunt any high-rank/g-rank wyvern. I think that the stronger the monster the better the chances. Try lao-shan, I get at least 1 every time I kill it.

You can get one from kut-ku's,yian garuga,gypceros,hypnocatrices,rathalos or rathian.Preferably high rank though.

U can also get them from sending trenya to the great forest for 1000 pokke points. I got 2 from 2 trips the other day.

I get my wyvernstone when i hunt high rank rathalos or rathian of any color because of the pleasure of just slaying them and obtaining their armor but if U want an easier way you can try sending trenya to the forest in exchange for a value of 1000 pokke points or if you dont want spending your pokke points try using a large barrel bomb in the Bomb mining in the pokke farm hehehe gud luk in finding a wyvern stone :))

The easiest way to get wyvern stone is from doing the silver rath or gold rath quests in g3*. or do descendants of the king on g3*. i have around 25 of em from doin those quests.

Any high rank wyverns.Because its wyvern stone its from wyverns.

I got three from dual monoblos nekoht urgent quest 8*

I got 4 from the high rank elder silver rathalos earlier... you may wanna try that all i did was break his face

Plessy is the easy way for me.. already get 5 from him from carving and 13 from the Reward

i always get 1 from gold rathian. I think any high lvl wyvern will do.

i always 2 or 1 from high rank basarios
happy hunting buddy :D

The easiest and probably the only way is to beat any high ranked wyvern.You get them from rewards:)

You can find wyern stone in volcano or you can just send the poke farm felyne to the volcano for 1000pts. and you can also find it yourself by using mega pickaxs and old pickaxs and iron pickaxs but make sure you go to volcano take cool drinks and also if you like this comment then can you like it please. and make sure you try this.

I got 3 of them from the felyne elder urgent quest where she asks to slay the normal and white monoblos. Carved one of each of them when they where killed and got one in the rewards.