Where can I find wyvern stone?

1. Yea I know I have to slay upper/high rank wyvern, but what wyvern ineed to slay? Can you tell me the easiest one?

User Info: gelotamer

gelotamer - 7 years ago

1. Plesioth

User Info: Gear5

Gear5 - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Any one of the high ranking monster give,but the best chance is from plesioth.

User Info: Faith_Hikari

Faith_Hikari (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 1
  2. Well i just get it yesterday form a high rank khezu (white) at H.R. 6 quest......It's easy i you're doing right at khezu.

User Info: cj2196

cj2196 - 7 years ago 2 0
  3. Just hunt any high-rank/g-rank wyvern. I think that the stronger the monster the better the chances. Try lao-shan, I get at least 1 every time I kill it.

User Info: hindu_man

hindu_man - 6 years ago 0 2
  4. You can get one from kut-ku's,yian garuga,gypceros,hypnocatrices,rathalos or rathian.Preferably high rank though.

User Info: TigerHunter25

TigerHunter25 - 6 years ago 1 1
  5. U can also get them from sending trenya to the great forest for 1000 pokke points. I got 2 from 2 trips the other day.

User Info: Graveon

Graveon (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 2
  6. I get my wyvernstone when i hunt high rank rathalos or rathian of any color because of the pleasure of just slaying them and obtaining their armor but if U want an easier way you can try sending trenya to the forest in exchange for a value of 1000 pokke points or if you dont want spending your pokke points try using a large barrel bomb in the Bomb mining in the pokke farm hehehe gud luk in finding a wyvern stone :))

User Info: wartking

wartking - 6 years ago 1 1
  7. The easiest way to get wyvern stone is from doing the silver rath or gold rath quests in g3*. or do descendants of the king on g3*. i have around 25 of em from doin those quests.

User Info: MonsterxHunta7

MonsterxHunta7 - 6 years ago 0 2
  8. Any high rank wyverns.Because its wyvern stone its from wyverns.

User Info: lsealteam

lsealteam - 6 years ago 1 1
  9. I got three from dual monoblos nekoht urgent quest 8*

User Info: AJ_leveler

AJ_leveler - 6 years ago 1 1
  10. I got 4 from the high rank elder silver rathalos earlier... you may wanna try that all i did was break his face

User Info: bbdbbdd

bbdbbdd (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 2
  11. Plessy is the easy way for me.. already get 5 from him from carving and 13 from the Reward

User Info: Kururu966

Kururu966 - 6 years ago 0 2
  12. i always get 1 from gold rathian. I think any high lvl wyvern will do.

User Info: pompey2118

pompey2118 - 6 years ago 1 1
  13. i always 2 or 1 from high rank basarios
    happy hunting buddy :D

User Info: teteperunggu

teteperunggu - 6 years ago 0 2
  14. The easiest and probably the only way is to beat any high ranked wyvern.You get them from rewards:)

User Info: ultimatepopo

ultimatepopo - 6 years ago 1 1
  15. You can find wyern stone in volcano or you can just send the poke farm felyne to the volcano for 1000pts. and you can also find it yourself by using mega pickaxs and old pickaxs and iron pickaxs but make sure you go to volcano take cool drinks and also if you like this comment then can you like it please. and make sure you try this.

User Info: 2ToonFrogSlayer

2ToonFrogSlayer - 6 years ago 0 2
  16. I got 3 of them from the felyne elder urgent quest where she asks to slay the normal and white monoblos. Carved one of each of them when they where killed and got one in the rewards.

User Info: liquelonewolf

liquelonewolf - 6 years ago 0 0