Question from gelotamer

Where can I find wyvern stone?

Yea I know I have to slay upper/high rank wyvern, but what wyvern ineed to slay? Can you tell me the easiest one?

Gear5 answered:

Plesioth
2 0

Answers

Faith_Hikari answered:

Any one of the high ranking monster give,but the best chance is from plesioth.
1 1

cj2196 answered:

Well i just get it yesterday form a high rank khezu (white) at H.R. 6 quest......It's easy i you're doing right at khezu.
2 0

hindu_man answered:

Just hunt any high-rank/g-rank wyvern. I think that the stronger the monster the better the chances. Try lao-shan, I get at least 1 every time I kill it.
0 2

TigerHunter25 answered:

You can get one from kut-ku's,yian garuga,gypceros,hypnocatrices,rathalos or rathian.Preferably high rank though.
1 1

Graveon answered:

U can also get them from sending trenya to the great forest for 1000 pokke points. I got 2 from 2 trips the other day.
0 2

wartking answered:

I get my wyvernstone when i hunt high rank rathalos or rathian of any color because of the pleasure of just slaying them and obtaining their armor but if U want an easier way you can try sending trenya to the forest in exchange for a value of 1000 pokke points or if you dont want spending your pokke points try using a large barrel bomb in the Bomb mining in the pokke farm hehehe gud luk in finding a wyvern stone :))
1 1

MonsterxHunta7 answered:

The easiest way to get wyvern stone is from doing the silver rath or gold rath quests in g3*. or do descendants of the king on g3*. i have around 25 of em from doin those quests.
0 2

lsealteam answered:

Any high rank wyverns.Because its wyvern stone its from wyverns.
1 1

AJ_leveler answered:

I got three from dual monoblos nekoht urgent quest 8*
1 1

bbdbbdd answered:

I got 4 from the high rank elder silver rathalos earlier... you may wanna try that all i did was break his face
0 2

Kururu966 answered:

Plessy is the easy way for me.. already get 5 from him from carving and 13 from the Reward
0 2

pompey2118 answered:

i always get 1 from gold rathian. I think any high lvl wyvern will do.
1 1

teteperunggu answered:

i always 2 or 1 from high rank basarios
happy hunting buddy :D
0 2

ultimatepopo answered:

The easiest and probably the only way is to beat any high ranked wyvern.You get them from rewards:)
1 1

2ToonFrogSlayer answered:

You can find wyern stone in volcano or you can just send the poke farm felyne to the volcano for 1000pts. and you can also find it yourself by using mega pickaxs and old pickaxs and iron pickaxs but make sure you go to volcano take cool drinks and also if you like this comment then can you like it please. and make sure you try this.
0 2

liquelonewolf answered:

I got 3 of them from the felyne elder urgent quest where she asks to slay the normal and white monoblos. Carved one of each of them when they where killed and got one in the rewards.
0 0

Where can I find (wyvern stone)? Answered silverkendo789
Where can I find anc wyvern stone? Open rovy25
Wyvern Stone? Open progamer664
Where can I find (wyvern)? Open DrPEPPERtheVET
Where can I find Wyvern Fang? Answered Ichi_pro