Question from Zack_Fair03

The Final Invitation?

How can I beat that 2 Rajang?
What weapon and armor should I use?
And How can I kill those 2?

rulezbreaker asked for clarification:

Final invitation from which quest???elder or g rank???

Zack_Fair03 provided additional details:

Lol. Im fine , I mean the Elder Quest and yes , i ' m ranking up myself alone
Actually I can' t believe that I beat those two with Frost Edge (SNS) only!
I beat him after I ask this question and I should accept you answer because your answer is near what I am doing

docura answered:

Hi zack, how are you? Still ranking up alone? If you mean the elder quest, just use ice longsword, as you are a longsword user as me, i recommend daora blade because it has good ice elemental damage. When he is not in rage mode, just attack him from its side and time it to roll properly. If you had the chance, try to attack his head. When he enter rage mode, don'e even try to attack its front, just attack when there is an opportunity, which is when he is doing a laser damage. Just be patience and use flash bomb when you need time to heal and sharpening. Kill the first before 10 minutes because the 2nd one will appear and it is a nightmare to kill both alone. If you mean the G rank one, wow, congratulations for getting that far. I don't really know how as i always do that quest with friends. I try to do that once but i cannot kill the 1st for 10 minutes. Some says to use daora's ippos (bow) to kill both alone. You can watch the video youtube, but i cannot do that. Just try your best and bring proper items.
0 0

Answers

rulezbreaker answered:

For elder quest, if u manage to get at least HR6, i thnk u shud be fine..just use any armor but has high defense that give earplug and any other needed skill...for weapon,if u want to kill the 1st rajang faster,use hammer...i used hammer and manage to kill the 1st rajang about 5 mnits and after that, the next one came...as for g rank quest, i didnt do yet coz i HATE rajang,haha...
0 0