Question from bangashot

Where can I find (Kut Ku Ear)?

How can i get Kut Ku Ear? I have been slaughtering more than 20 Yian Kut Ku in the forest(2 star elder quest) I broke the Yian Kut Ku's Ear as many times as that but I keep on getting Kut Ku scale x3 as reward.
Is my game glitched or something? Is there any other easier way to get Kut Ku Ear?

Darren_Koo answered:

Try throwing a sonic bomb when hes in non-rage and you might get it from the shiny it drops
2 0

Answers

a_d_123 answered:

Break ear and capture
0 0

HelpingNSeeking answered:

I suggest u use a SnS if you want to capture it easy but if u want a higher chance but takes up more time use a dualsword or great sword.Using a dualsword u just devildance when he doesnt do an atk(e.g he just stands there and walk on the spot) go infront of hes head and Traingle+Circle most of the time and it will break or u could try killing his harder version the Blue Kut Ku which is automatically unlocked from killing Yian Kut Ku.
0 0

mh_chaos answered:

Kut-ku ear can only be found on 4-5 star missions you cannot find any kut-ku ear at 2 star missions
so stop wasting your time in killing so many kut-ku in 2 star missions:)
hope this will help
0 1

Shadowphxx answered:

Well..you probabily didn't break them.
When he's weakend he lowers his ears, making it impossible to break them. You have to break them as fast as possible. Here's a hint : ONLY ATTACK HIS EARS.
Also, in the reward screen, there are higher chances of getting 3x Kut Ku Scales instead of getting a Kut Ku Ear...all you need is patience and a lot of time (like 2 hours or so).
0 0

pumpkinhead427 answered:

Break the kut ku's face entirely. if u havent been doing that then your not going to get a kut ku ear.
0 0

Where can I find these ? Answered ivan012345
Where can I find the following?? Answered ultrawallet
Where can I find? Answered gigagreymonx
Where can I find demondrug? Answered shiningdragoon
Can anyone tell me where i can find hercudromes ? Answered BringsTheChaos