Anybody know easy way to get firestone?

1. I need firestone to complete my azr ratha set,,I got once but I used it already..

User Info: Silent_Hunterz

Silent_Hunterz - 7 years ago

1. You can find them from the 4 Star Village Elder Volcano Gathering Quest.

Arm yourself with all the pick axes you can because there's like a total of 15 mining spots!

After you go and mine every mining spot - you will have a pretty good chance of finding a firestone - and possibly even a rust stone!

User Info: Yuzhy

Yuzhy (Expert) - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Doing mission at the Volcano (Day) is the only way to get them
    Go to area 2 , 7 , 8 (Gather all the Mining Spot that you can see there.)

User Info: Zack_Fair03

Zack_Fair03 (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Zack_fair03 has a little mistake you can also get them on volcano(night)(gathering quest) in the gathering hall just mine on 6 and 8 then you'll get some

User Info: chrn0_

chrn0_ (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Easiest way, go on a grank gathering quest for volcano. arm urself with mega pick axe, iron pick axe, old pickaxe and pick away. =]

User Info: Darren_Koo

Darren_Koo (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0
  4. Sending trenya to volcano will net you a few, as well. Probably the easiest way, but not the fastest. Nor is it guaranteed.

User Info: TetrisTheMovie

TetrisTheMovie - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. I send the boat cat to the volcano for 500 points

User Info: cobslayerz0356

cobslayerz0356 - 7 years ago 1 1
  6. Trenya is my suplier.

Brings me al the firestones i need.
    Just go in out of gathering quest and send Trenya to volcano. 1000 pokkepoints. If your hunterrank allows for it.

User Info: Gioh

Gioh - 7 years ago 0 2
  7. Okay, send trenya,( cat who goes and gets items from certain areas, pokke farm), send him to volcano for at least 300 points. than do a basic hunting or slaying quest, like velocidrome. ( paw pass ticket deliveries wont work for this). come back and talk to trenya. and hell give you at least 1 firestone.

User Info: rathalosslayer6

rathalosslayer6 - 7 years ago 2 1
  8. Volcano Style
    Go to area 7 and 8 which has multiple mining site(3 has a less chance of getting firestones) and start mining.Buy or make (I think it's bone+machlite ore) 5 , buy 5 iron pickaxes and your good. Resupply after going on the hunt.
    Trenya's boat style
    Also you can use Trenya's boat which is in Pokke farm. Spend 100-1500 points.Do any Hunting quest then come back and collect your rewards.(May not have firestones everytime.)

User Info: fishdrop

fishdrop - 7 years ago 0 0