Question from Akantor___God

Easy kill Tigrex?

(A 3*star quest on guild)
When I first killed Tigrex on MHF2, I used a Ravager Blade + (while Im a hr5 I used a Devil Slicer)
then, When I first killed Tigrex on MHFU, I used an Eager Clever
But how to easy kill him rather than Eager Clever, Devil Slicer OR True Devil Slicer(etc. (and other than thunder attributed))?
can I kill him with a Diablo Hammer (something like that)
or a Sonic Bow 2?

tjmariano45 answered:

Since you've killed it before,you already know all of its attacks and "tricks"........

Killing a Tigrex is easier than killing a melynx(figure of speech)once you get used to it...

Bow Technique: Keep your distance and use power coatings,when it agitates,make sure you sheath your weapon so you can do panic jumps......
Hammer Technique: The "Diablo Hammer" has good attacks but I think it has negative affnity...anyways, always triple pound it, and when it agitates, ONLY attack it when it taunts...If you mastered hammer then you should know its tactics...
LS Technique: considering you said you've killed tigrex/s using Ls, theres no need for me to tell what you need to do...
0 0

docura answered:

Killing a tigrex with a bow is quite hard, but with a hammer it will be good vs him. First of all, with a hammer, you can stun him and make him open for several seconds and giving free charge attack to its head, 2nd, basic raw damage of hammer is good compared to longsword. Si if not longsword, i would recommend hammer or lance.
0 0

MH_4_PSP_FREAK answered:

Well, aside from what he says, killing him with a bow is very easy. I used the Queen blaster two and was fine so the sonic bow could only be better! I wouldn't recommend getting on the ledges though cause his ground attack thing where the three balls come at you is QUITE painful. Just look out for that, and stay far away from him as to avoid his roar. (You don't have to be that far away)... Since you have killed him before it should be easy with a bow, I would say go for it...
0 0

avatarofpaine answered:

I used a bowGUN, the pink parasol :P
0 0

polloloco694 answered:

Try a lance with a dragon stat the guard ability is great because he charges a lot and does massive damage in close range.
0 0

Nenger00 answered:

you should be able to get a spec ops gunlance or Imperial gunlance - so try using one of those with gaurd +1.
0 0