How do I beat giadrome?

1. Im having trouble believe it or not. Anyone got any tips?

User Info: jobbyhands

jobbyhands - 7 years ago

1. Nevermind I foun this :D

I suggest that you start with the sword and shield until you get used to how the game works. The giadrome patrols the top three maps in the snowy mountain area. I'm pretty sure they're white on your map, just kill whatever is in one area and wait for it, that way the extra giaprey won't hit you as you try to kill the giadrome. Bring plenty of potions and if you can get them, bring an extra shock trap and some large barrel bombs, along with a paintball or a stone. When you get the chance, place the trap, and then once it's shocked, put the bombs next to it's head. Step back and throw the paintball/stone and enjoy the show. Make sure you get far enough away, otherwise you'll die right alongside it.

User Info: jobbyhands

jobbyhands - 7 years ago 0 0

1. Nevermind I foun this :D

From: dawindowcleaner

User Info: jobbyhands

jobbyhands - 7 years ago 0 0