Question from sly_kiwi

How do I beat the khezu?

I have been having problems defeating it and i wanted to know if there was the easyist way to defeat it

MushiBrat answered:

If you're not good enough to beat it with a close range weapon, try a long range weapon like a bowgun or a bow, it will take a heck lot longer to kill, and you're going to have to use traps and bombs, but it requires less skill to kill the Khezu with. Since its possible to perform ledging. ( Standing at a spot with a different altitude that is out of the Monsters attack range, like a ledge ) But watch it, I've seen the Khezu jump over a ledge and right into a Hunter when its angry, so I assume it jumps higher when its mad. Just keep circling it and try to stay by its side, its been known to scream twice and use its cheap shot "scream+electric spit combo, which makes the Khezu an ever more loathsome beast, and you can't block the electrical spit with any weapons so you have to doge it, however, it is possible to block its body shock attack, so its up to you on what strategy you want to use. One last thing though, make sure your armor can withstand at least one hit from the Khezu without dying when its angry, otherwise, get new armor or take him down with skill, your call.
2 0

Answers

longswordlover answered:

Try not to stay in front of it. Erm hitting directly behind it tends to deflect i think. neck is very weak. Also fire attack are a definate want.
0 0

Zencursed answered:

Khezu's Weakness as stated by LSlover is Fire, unless its Red Khezu, then its Water. Also, if you are using an Ice or Thunder weapon, don't, those elements don't do all that much damage to him. His head is weak, however his close range attacks can hurt bad, especially when he's using his lightning moves or he's in rage mode, so if you are using a quick weapon like Duel Swords, SnS, or Long Sword go for the legs, eventually he'll trip and then whip his head while he struggles. If your using a heavier, slower weapon, such as Hammer, GS, or Hunting Horn, then go for the head from the sides but once again watch out for his lightning moves, if your in the middle of a charge...KABOOM your hit hard. If you're using a ranged weapon, just keep firing at his sides. Other than that, its all good, Khezu might seem hard at first, but once you have him down he's easier than a Veloci-Gen-Gia-Io-Drome.
2 0

Zencursed answered:

0 2

Zencursed answered:

Sry for double answer, my bad.
0 2

raytoushiro answered:

As the other's says the white is weak at fire element weapons. While the red is water element. Using Long Sword weapons is easy but fighting it with a gunlance is much better just avoid staying at its front. And just guard when it body shocks, after click sound you can just keep poking it 3 times then shoot. while it still continue shocking you without damage, guarding also helps you from its irritating roar. you know how bad the situation is when you don't have high grade earplug. just keep track of your stamina of course and your weapons sharpness when when fighting it. Well that's it then.
1 0

Slayergod007 answered:

I would use a GS the golem bthe Khuzu is easy to beat.lade is the best u can get until 3 star and with it the Khuzu is easy.
0 0

How to beat red khezu? Open shadow_wolfX
How do I beat khezu ? Answered kasikage02
How do I beat Khezu? Open joehardy421
How can I beat Khezu ? Answered blasterman010
How do I beat (hr7 khezu)? Answered rathlos23