Question from arri_145

Equipment For Killing Basarios?

What equipment do i need?
I only have a rathian set.
I'm HR2
This is the village quest

Silent_Hunterz answered:

Just use daimyo warbow on him,,I suggest u use long range weapon,except u have ESP
0 0

Answers

LanceMasterZeke answered:

The perfect weapon for Basarios is a Bowgun/Bow. If you use a melee weapon, you'll just bounce back
0 0

yukasao answered:

Yes, it's enough. If you're a blademaster, just hit its plate, weakness part. If you're a gunner, try to hit the plate too. Would've been better if you are a gunner. Coz most weapons bounce from its body, as long as u have ESP, would've been fine.
0 0

lordragus answered:

I imported my save game from MHF2, so i have not done this mission in MHFU since I have already gotten credit for it, but if it is still in the Volcano, here is a hint. In area 5 there are white (possibly grey, don't remember right now) boulders on the ground. These explode if you hit them, dealing Large Barrell Bomb damage. If you find yourself in the area with Bas, just get one of these boulders between you and him. Wait there till he charges. STAY CLEAR OF THE BLAST AREA!!!! Run to your left or right (I don't remember if Bas has homing on his charges, if so, STAY PUT!!!) because when he hits it will stop him in his tracks and you can get some hits in. Repeat this process with all the rocks. When I was doing this in MHF2, I fought him in area 6 till he ran away. He would run right over to area 5. I would then just use this technique for every boulder in the area (I think there are 5 or 6). Then just Trap him and tranq if you wanna catch, or go in for a quick kill.... and there ya go!
0 0

Barbapapa123 answered:

Any heavy bowgun/bowgun would work basarios is super slow so you could dodge his charges my rolling away.
0 0

Kadinga answered:

Weapon: Iron Striker +
Armor: None

Strategy:
Stay toward his rear, and wait for his gas cloud to start.
Charge your hammer, and move behind his legs as the cloud leaves.
Release the superpound, and roll out.
Repeat the above process.

It'll take you less than 15 minutes I wager.

You can do this without being hit, but if you'd like protection from the elements, take a poison resistant armor like Ioprey or Gypceros.
0 0

Basarios and ESP help? Answered joehardy421
How do I beat Basarios. . ? Answered levykeren
What's the best weapon to take down Basarios? Answered Scythicles
How do I beat (basarios hr 5 please..... )? Answered agifazaa
Da str basarios wings? Answered callmeinstead