Question from Evilman516

Where can I find (diablos thoracic)?

^ Question

arney07 answered:

On a diablos...
2 0

Answers

bender112 answered:

You have to hunt a high rank diablos there is an 8* one i think with nekoht. I think you need to attack the chest alot though (easy with great sword)
0 1

Raiverz answered:

Bender112, it is in elder 9* quests it doesnt matters where you hit Diablos, you have a 30% chance when carving him and you almost always get 1 or more in the rewards, to be sure to get one pet youre piggy, it helps for me
0 1

ShikaMatSu answered:

Wao....i oso nid a few diablos thoracic for upgrade my equipment......Thx for the question and the anwsers~
0 0

IIAr4bII answered:

When you rank up through the gathering hall quests yourll get to a point where you can do high rank quests and these quests are much harder that low rank and that makes thr monsters do alot more hitpoints on you and take alot more damage, so on these quests you need kill a diablos and you will get a high rank material and if your luckey yourll get a diablos thorac
0 0

_Agidyne answered:

Its basically a Diablos Spine+. All + items are found at HR 4-6 quests.
0 0

HeromediEvil_08 answered:

G LVLED Diablos
0 1

Glass_Dagger answered:

High rank diablos.
1 0

DromeHater answered:

Kill high rank diablos. Chance to get a thoracic. same with ANY monsters thoracic.
0 0

Dakilla5 answered:

What he said^^
0 0

CarlRocks43 answered:

simple. attack the chest with a Ls, it helped with me!
0 0