How can I do to unlock Tadakatsu Honda?

1. User Info: babyofdraco

babyofdraco - 8 years ago
    What do u mean by 1 7 x

User Info: orochi-boy09

orochi-boy09 - 6 years ago

1. beat the gaiden 7 / 7-X in ALL the story and impress him "have a message at the end sayng "tadakatsu Honda is impressed with ______(player's character)achivements!"(One of the level only says he vow to fight for your army)
    IF that still didn't help search "unlocking honda" in youtube and their will be videos demonstrating how to unlock him!!!!!
    hope that helps!!!!

User Info: huijeff

huijeff - 8 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Escort all your forces to him before the timer goes to 10 minuites.

User Info: hellbound360

hellbound360 - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. I think what you are missing is to wait for reinforcement to come before finishing masamune date off in one of these stages.I think it was in samurai warrior stage.

at least it was my problem earlier and I thought maybe you do the same mistake.

User Info: yardakani

yardakani - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. Beat "7-X" on only 3 stories. When you only have 1 "7-X" level left, you can now start to try to unlock Tadakatsu Honda. You will need +10 impulse and at least Cavalier +7. This will give you a very fast horse (you might not get the red hare). When you start the battle, GO STRAIGHT TO TADAKATSU HONDA. the faqs say "DEFEAT HIM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE". When he appears again GO STRAIGHT FOR HIM AGAIN. I SUGGEST DOING THIS ON EASY and USING A LVL 99 character (hanzo hattori is good because he is extremely fast when is speed stat is half way). When he joins your battle (not playable yet..) defeat Dong Zhuo as quickly as possible

User Info: krauser9

krauser9 - 8 years ago 0 1
  4. this is what i do
    Wu: try defeat tadakatsu as fast as u can
    shu:escort all the peasant
    sw:escort the messenger without letting it die

User Info: prototribeking

prototribeking - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. For Wu: beat tadakastu as fast as you can
    For Wei:save his sons under 3 minutes
    For Shu: the peasants need to be alive (all of them)
    For SW: reinforcments need to come.

User Info: theonesofgames

theonesofgames - 5 years ago 0 0