Question from JintsuKanoe

Where do i get the aura wings?

I see people with aura wings (black/white).where do i get them..i know i get the dark aura wings after i beat helga.

Shinobizzzz asked for clarification:

Alright i've reached level 100 but i don't see an whtie wings in my inventory so how or where can i get them from?

Shinobizzzz asked for clarification:

Oh i also have the title "ultimate guardian"

Answers

sumostickfigure answered:

Cataract: True Darkness S (multi mode) boss boxes. It's fairly common.
Whitill Wing: Title reward for hitting level 100.
Dark Wing: Dropped from a rare enemy named Delnadian. There's a story mode mission where two are guaranteed to spawn with the boss, so people just quit this mission and do it over and over until it drops.
1 0

zhalfer22 answered:

If you are looking for the white wings, you must reach level 100 to get the white wings called 'Willing Martir' as a title reward.
0 0

zhalfer22 answered:

Oops!I forgot.the title is 'Ultimate Guardian'
0 0

Elsewhat answered:

Go to your Partner machine and go where you can see your titles and go to rewards and start pressing X
0 0

ShiraYukiSaki answered:

Whitill Wing - Get your character to Lv100 to acquire the Ultimate Guardian title. Reward: Whitwill wing

Dark Wing - [According to PSUPedia], Go to True Darkness Multi Mode (3+ PLAYERS REQUIRED) and find the rare monster Delnadian in any rank and it's one of its special drops (works with any class).
0 0