Question from JintsuKanoe

Where do i get the aura wings?

I see people with aura wings (black/white).where do i get them..i know i get the dark aura wings after i beat helga.

Cataract: True Darkness S (multi mode) boss boxes. It's fairly common.
Whitill Wing: Title reward for hitting level 100.
Dark Wing: Dropped from a rare enemy named Delnadian. There's a story mode mission where two are guaranteed to spawn with the boss, so people just quit this mission and do it over and over until it drops.

If you are looking for the white wings, you must reach level 100 to get the white wings called 'Willing Martir' as a title reward.

Oops!I forgot.the title is 'Ultimate Guardian'

Alright i've reached level 100 but i don't see an whtie wings in my inventory so how or where can i get them from?

Oh i also have the title "ultimate guardian"

Go to your Partner machine and go where you can see your titles and go to rewards and start pressing X

Whitill Wing - Get your character to Lv100 to acquire the Ultimate Guardian title. Reward: Whitwill wing

Dark Wing - [According to PSUPedia], Go to True Darkness Multi Mode (3+ PLAYERS REQUIRED) and find the rare monster Delnadian in any rank and it's one of its special drops (works with any class).