Question from Xiaodoom

Where can I find any set of double claws?

I'm in the need of double claws and I just finished the mission where Vivienne beings to undergo maintainence. Can anyone tell me whats the easiest way to get one?

You can only find them in a mission :(
Aww...hate it cause I love them but it to rare to find them:(

just do any free mission.. even in a low rank mission still have a chance.. try repeat it a few time.. the weapon will random drop by enemy.. base on LUCK.. :) try it

Just add some information.. Its also based from the percentage you will get the rare item. You can increase the percentage by getting title. Do on free mission high rank. So you won't just get any low level double claw

if u want a quick way to get twin claws
finish the game and all shops will have a twin Claw

You get Vanda Claws after clearing Ch 5 (after all 3 missions)

Incorrect... There is an easy way to gain twin claws... after you complete chapter 7 in story mode, shops will start stocking twin claws. Claws are 7 star and above items. I gaurentee you will never find a rank B or C claw ever. Because it's just that simple; its impossible. I have some rank S claws that have been my faithfull companion for years, but judging by your looking for ANY set of twin claws, I fear you may not be able to complete the mission. Become an acromaster or protranser (either one it doesnt matter.) and do True Darkness S. Which is a multiplayer-only mission, to get it, save, quit your game go to title screen, load your char, and instead of going into story mode, select multiplayer mode, create your own party, start playing, itl ask you if you wanna play alone blah blah blah... Say yes. Go to Guardians Colony and select it. However youll need to be 75+ to even start the mission. If you have that, then go to guardians Headquarters in story mode, change your class, get your armor equipped, full items stocked, weapons upgraded, and go out and shoot for it. The claws youd be looking for are 13 star "Twin Falclaws" which do 845 dmg (which is INCREDIBLY high for a fast 6-hit dual weapon) 489 Photon Points (good for a dual weapon) and 505 accuracy. Those, the Hyakkidoryan, My amore tippies, and my Ragan-Ragan have never failed me. :D

There are Claws lower than Rank 7. They just can't be bought.

There are twin claws that can be founded in the plant recovery mission

im lvl 66 beast

i dont understand i did missions of monsters lvl 85-80 and i dont get twin claws.-_-
evrey time i get other weapons S but not twin claws why?3:(