Question from natessbcs10

Game save data?

I have tried to use some of the game save data with no luck.I have tried the Jesus and Bert and ace none that have worked.I download extract and put the file in my PSP Savedata folder.Am i doing this correct?Please someone help,i had to delete my game for one of the saves and now i am back to the begining.

same as I, the save data appeared in the Saved Data Utility but when i tried to load it in the game
the savedata become corrupted data, but when i go back to HOME i look at the save data utility the savedata still shows midnight club LA remix save data, strange

I have had the same problem and have looked on other websites for answers and had no luck, if i find a answer i will inform you guys. But if you find an answer please tell me thanks guys.

Yah me to i thought adleast gamefaqs could help but i guess not yah plz any one with an answer

The reason maybe is that it was saved on higher versions, maybe 5+ and you're using lower than that.

The save will work depending if the game is the american or european versions