Game save data?

1. I have tried to use some of the game save data with no luck.I have tried the Jesus and Bert and ace none that have worked.I download extract and put the file in my PSP Savedata folder.Am i doing this correct?Please someone help,i had to delete my game for one of the saves and now i am back to the begining.

User Info: natessbcs10

natessbcs10 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. same as I, the save data appeared in the Saved Data Utility but when i tried to load it in the game
    the savedata become corrupted data, but when i go back to HOME i look at the save data utility the savedata still shows midnight club LA remix save data, strange

User Info: sora2197

sora2197 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. I have had the same problem and have looked on other websites for answers and had no luck, if i find a answer i will inform you guys. But if you find an answer please tell me thanks guys.

User Info: lavek77

lavek77 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Yah me to i thought adleast gamefaqs could help but i guess not yah plz any one with an answer

User Info: chocolatebugels

chocolatebugels - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. The reason maybe is that it was saved on higher versions, maybe 5+ and you're using lower than that.

User Info: tcgplayer

tcgplayer - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. The save will work depending if the game is the american or european versions

User Info: th3mo5twant3d

th3mo5twant3d - 6 years ago 0 0