Is there a secret to get to win even one game?

1. On FIFA soccer 09, I'm just starting out so I have set everything to beginner's level and have chosen all the auto settings I could. But, although, I score the occasional goal, I just can't seem to win a game after at least 20 - 25 tries. What am I doing wrong?

User Info: robertmeikle7

robertmeikle7 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. No There Isn't!

User Info: fahim_uk

fahim_uk - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Is FIFA Soccer 09 and FIFA 09 are the same?If it the same, in FIFA 09 to shoot the ball easily, choose the camera to " Player " in Display Options.

User Info: danielbrix98

danielbrix98 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. no secrets...get used to the game....(go play custom challenges...keep restarting the match).....then step onto the field....and win every game which comes ur way.....i'm currently playing on the WORLD CLASS level.... a lil bit tough not much...

User Info: uzairisarsenal

uzairisarsenal - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. If it's Fifa 09 that you're playing while you're in the match press startt, go to game settings and choose display and change camera angle to player. This shakes the camera when near a scoring chance.( usually it always works) Hope this Helps ;)

User Info: jamdgood

jamdgood - 6 years ago 0 0