Question from chyper97

Do we need to wait for the eng version or not?

On my own opinion, I think we must wait for the eng version, bea=cause I'm having a hard time to play the game and understand the story.

chyper97 provided additional details:

hahaha..right..ahm....do you have any details regarding the release of the game in USA and EUR???

Answers

Zhalfer answered:

Personally, I find the game challenging you tend to die a lot and AI's are intelligent. The fun part for me is when you can do past mission infinitely boosting level and Gil seems like they are not using Gil as currency. Hearsays that SE will not release this in NA/EUR
0 1

PinguKun answered:

As of now No announcements has been regarding localization.
Thou Fan Translations [although cancelled due to] is one way but a well known translator just decided to cancel it since he saw alot of hints inside the game that could lead to a Official localization.
and your right persons who play this and and don't understand Japanese could have a hardtime.
0 0

Juliusblackwolf answered:

I know a little JP, but I'm having a hard time to understand the history.

Since no announcement was done about the En version, maybe we can see any En patch to use with the JP version. I hope that so badly.
0 0

coolmandragoon answered:

What i understand some time after final fantasy 13-2 comes they might release it in english then mayby.
0 0

death910202 answered:

Takaba san just annouced that international version will be release later.
1 0

metallaw answered:

Whats the site where they anounced the international version?
0 0

metallaw answered:

Whooopss sorry for the comment I've already read the article and only two words came to my mind about it HELL YEAH!!!!!!!! hehe.. more power square soft for making psp's life worth while NEY!! LEGEN wait for it DARY! LEGENDARY!!!
1 0

lukas2231 answered:

It will come out eventually. It's TBA at the moment but I'm sure they'll release it till next year.
1 0

rdguevara answered:

Well if you're playin it for fun then you dont have to wait for eng. Version but if you're playin it to know what happened in the story then yeah you have to wait for eng, version. And i suggest you wait for the eng. version it's not that hard to play jp version the only part i had a really hard time was this red hallway thing on disc 1 i just kept going back and forth
0 0

ventustails730 answered:

It's up to you but if you're itching to play it, then play it oh and if you want an English Patch I could give ya one :)))))
1 0

darkapopitoulos answered:

Don't even bother yourself, this one is not coming to the west. =)
0 2

dothackjhe answered:

This may be an inappropriate answer given the time of initialization of this thread, but seeing the relevance of the question at hand, I think it's still worth answering at the present.

Years since its official JP release, a full English patch was developed and released for the game. It's unofficial since it was developed by a group of fans of the franchise.

As for the official Western release of the game, it will be on a different platform from PSP -- it's either or both on Xbox One and PS4.
0 0

datsikboyz answered:

Alright Reclaiming this post again, one more time!
- Yes the unofficial patch for the PSP edition is finished officially
- Unfortunately, some companies was irritated by the unofficial patch, therefore forcing the team to take it off the net, and so they did.
- Furthermore, it might still out there, but you have to look for yourself
- Also I'm writing a guide so hang on tight!
1 0