Do we need to wait for the eng version or not?

1. On my own opinion, I think we must wait for the eng version, bea=cause I'm having a hard time to play the game and understand the story.

User Info: chyper97

chyper97 - 5 years ago
    hahaha..right..ahm....do you have any details regarding the release of the game in USA and EUR???

User Info: chyper97

chyper97 - 5 years ago

1. Alright Reclaiming this post again, one more time!
    - Yes the unofficial patch for the PSP edition is finished officially
    - Unfortunately, some companies was irritated by the unofficial patch, therefore forcing the team to take it off the net, and so they did.
    - Furthermore, it might still out there, but you have to look for yourself
    - Also I'm writing a guide so hang on tight!

User Info: datsikboyz

datsikboyz - 2 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Personally, I find the game challenging you tend to die a lot and AI's are intelligent. The fun part for me is when you can do past mission infinitely boosting level and Gil seems like they are not using Gil as currency. Hearsays that SE will not release this in NA/EUR

User Info: Zhalfer

Zhalfer - 5 years ago 0 1
  2. As of now No announcements has been regarding localization.
    Thou Fan Translations [although cancelled due to] is one way but a well known translator just decided to cancel it since he saw alot of hints inside the game that could lead to a Official localization.
    and your right persons who play this and and don't understand Japanese could have a hardtime.

User Info: PinguKun

PinguKun - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. I know a little JP, but I'm having a hard time to understand the history.

Since no announcement was done about the En version, maybe we can see any En patch to use with the JP version. I hope that so badly.

User Info: Juliusblackwolf

Juliusblackwolf - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. What i understand some time after final fantasy 13-2 comes they might release it in english then mayby.

User Info: coolmandragoon

coolmandragoon - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. Takaba san just annouced that international version will be release later.

User Info: death910202

death910202 - 5 years ago 1 0
  6. Whats the site where they anounced the international version?

User Info: metallaw

metallaw - 4 years ago 0 0
  7. Whooopss sorry for the comment I've already read the article and only two words came to my mind about it HELL YEAH!!!!!!!! hehe.. more power square soft for making psp's life worth while NEY!! LEGEN wait for it DARY! LEGENDARY!!!

User Info: metallaw

metallaw - 4 years ago 1 0
  8. It will come out eventually. It's TBA at the moment but I'm sure they'll release it till next year.

User Info: lukas2231

lukas2231 - 4 years ago 1 0
  9. Well if you're playin it for fun then you dont have to wait for eng. Version but if you're playin it to know what happened in the story then yeah you have to wait for eng, version. And i suggest you wait for the eng. version it's not that hard to play jp version the only part i had a really hard time was this red hallway thing on disc 1 i just kept going back and forth

User Info: rdguevara

rdguevara - 4 years ago 0 0
  10. It's up to you but if you're itching to play it, then play it oh and if you want an English Patch I could give ya one :)))))

User Info: ventustails730

ventustails730 - 4 years ago 1 0
  11. Don't even bother yourself, this one is not coming to the west. =)

User Info: darkapopitoulos

darkapopitoulos - 4 years ago 0 2
  12. This may be an inappropriate answer given the time of initialization of this thread, but seeing the relevance of the question at hand, I think it's still worth answering at the present.

Years since its official JP release, a full English patch was developed and released for the game. It's unofficial since it was developed by a group of fans of the franchise.

As for the official Western release of the game, it will be on a different platform from PSP -- it's either or both on Xbox One and PS4.

User Info: dothackjhe

dothackjhe - 2 years ago 0 0