Question from shuyin99

How to obtain each outfit?

Just figured I'd ask because you know everyone else wants to know haha--so, what are the objectives to obtain each Protective Gear?

Uchiha_Sasuke38 asked for clarification:

What is the SE website?

DethsPerception asked for clarification:

What's the "check" button? I'm assuming it is X, because when I press it, some captions come up.
I can see the santa outfit through the opening of the locker, but I can't get it.

_dollmaster asked for clarification:

Can anybody help me, plz? I can't find santa outfit, could anybody explain where is it specifically, or else post a picture? (I don't know if it's permitted). thx in advance.

MaxPY asked for clarification:

Then how bout the titanium bunny suit~?i didn't see in your list==does anyone know how to get that?Thanks~~

Siek89 answered:

Take a look at this pal. Posted By SilentPanda (Thx man, u help me with this :P)

OL outfit - After clearing game, check the open locker in the CTI building(The one behind the outfit change one)
Santa Soldier - Check the 2nd base to find out
Maid - Clear Easy mode
China Dress - Clear Normal Mode
OD outfit - Sign up at the SE website, with 1 stamp, and clear game to get it
Swimwear - Clear Hard mode
Knight - Rumor states, Clear Deadly mode

Lightning outfit is a mistery, if anyone knows how to get it... post it here plox :P
3 0

Answers

UzumakiIchigo answered:

To furygods its where u go down stairs then turn round and find a room with a white locker and a shower
1 0

cybersteelex answered:

For lightning you probably need a cheat code. It says so at Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy wikia although Dissidia is unrelated to 3rd birthday whatsoever.
1 0

SilentPanda answered:

Erm... The Lightning outfit will be released once SQE released the info how to.
No need to use Cheat code/device.
1 0

Blkclover88 answered:

@_dollmaster you can find the santa outfit in the second base(Dr.Maeda's place) descend to the stairs and go to the bathroom, you can find a locker that is half open but you can see the santa outfit. i've got the costume when i'm playing on hard difficulty,and use the "check" button "X" to check the outfit after that go to you're "protective gear" menu and it will appear ^_^.
0 0

SilentPanda answered:

Beat Genocide Mode
2 0

lonewolf_hbk answered:

How do you get the stamp for the se website?
0 0