How to obtain each outfit?

1. Just figured I'd ask because you know everyone else wants to know haha--so, what are the objectives to obtain each Protective Gear?

User Info: shuyin99

shuyin99 - 5 years ago
    What is the SE website?

User Info: Uchiha_Sasuke38

Uchiha_Sasuke38 - 5 years ago
    What's the "check" button? I'm assuming it is X, because when I press it, some captions come up.
    I can see the santa outfit through the opening of the locker, but I can't get it.

User Info: DethsPerception

DethsPerception - 5 years ago
    Can anybody help me, plz? I can't find santa outfit, could anybody explain where is it specifically, or else post a picture? (I don't know if it's permitted). thx in advance.

User Info: _dollmaster

_dollmaster - 5 years ago
    Then how bout the titanium bunny suit~?i didn't see in your list==does anyone know how to get that?Thanks~~

User Info: MaxPY

MaxPY - 5 years ago

1. Take a look at this pal. Posted By SilentPanda (Thx man, u help me with this :P)

OL outfit - After clearing game, check the open locker in the CTI building(The one behind the outfit change one)
    Santa Soldier - Check the 2nd base to find out
    Maid - Clear Easy mode
    China Dress - Clear Normal Mode
    OD outfit - Sign up at the SE website, with 1 stamp, and clear game to get it
    Swimwear - Clear Hard mode
    Knight - Rumor states, Clear Deadly mode

Lightning outfit is a mistery, if anyone knows how to get it... post it here plox :P

User Info: Siek89

Siek89 - 5 years ago 3 0

Answers

1. To furygods its where u go down stairs then turn round and find a room with a white locker and a shower

User Info: UzumakiIchigo

UzumakiIchigo - 5 years ago 1 0
  2. For lightning you probably need a cheat code. It says so at Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy wikia although Dissidia is unrelated to 3rd birthday whatsoever.

User Info: cybersteelex

cybersteelex - 5 years ago 1 0
  3. Erm... The Lightning outfit will be released once SQE released the info how to.
    No need to use Cheat code/device.

User Info: SilentPanda

SilentPanda - 5 years ago 1 0
  4. @_dollmaster you can find the santa outfit in the second base(Dr.Maeda's place) descend to the stairs and go to the bathroom, you can find a locker that is half open but you can see the santa outfit. i've got the costume when i'm playing on hard difficulty,and use the "check" button "X" to check the outfit after that go to you're "protective gear" menu and it will appear ^_^.

User Info: Blkclover88

Blkclover88 - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. Beat Genocide Mode

User Info: SilentPanda

SilentPanda - 5 years ago 2 0
  6. How do you get the stamp for the se website?

User Info: lonewolf_hbk

lonewolf_hbk - 5 years ago 0 0