Question from chloe47

How do I get past Rolling Rocks? PSP Version

I have been trying for several days on and off to get past the Rolling Rocks level in the psp version. The problem is that Inday keeps falling off the balance beam and I have done my best to try to avoid being hit by the rocking heads that pass by. I even tried downloading the saved game, but it did not open the rest of the other levels for me to at least see what this game was like.
Does anyone have any suggestions or perhaps another downloadable completed save game.

Answers

Mrdy answered:

This balance beam is the hardest balance beam in the game. You should press the L and R buttons very fast to get your balance. Always wait until the right time to pass the swinging rocks, which is when the swinger passes the balance beam. Also, you should obviously walk as fast as possible when crossing over the area where the swingers could hit you.
0 0

snowstorm52 answered:

The balance beams are all easy. Just wait until the swinging object passes Indy and immediately mash L or R while moving forward. Don't hesitate to start moving or the swinging objects will knock you off because they catch up to Indy pretty fast.
0 0