Question from inugami101
This is a stupid question but...
What does Fury mode do specifically?
I notice that it increases attack speed and enhances the strength but I want to know more specifically
What about stats?
Attack, Defense, etc
During Fury Mode, you will have some abilities :
- Acquired Rush (1 Additional Rush)
- Acquired Spring (1 Additional Jump)
- Acquired Leap (Higher Jump)
- Can do Musou (but it will return you into normal)
- Some characters' fury gives you different or stronger charge attacks (Hold Triangle button, e.g. Ma Chao, Guan Yu)
- Some characters' fury adds range slashes that cuts in range (Normal Attacks, e.g. Cao Pi, Cao Cao)
- Fury Mode also gives you 2x Attack, 2x Defense, and some characters get 2x Speed (I don't know with the other stats, maybe it's just increases a bit)
- And also, your weapon's effect will be more effected to enemies in combos
This question has been successfully answered and closed
It gives you another orbs ability (Rush & Spring) which is adding 1 extra jump and dash when you're in fury mode.
Also it will allow you to do musou attacks.
Respond to this Question
You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.