Marrying Alice?

1. IF in harvest moon leaf valley i'm marrying Alice will she live together with the male char or no? someone pls tell me n ty :)

User Info: sambalmanga

sambalmanga - 6 years ago
    Who is the male char? Her personal assistant or the protagonist?

User Info: clara_lin

clara_lin - 6 years ago
    1. how to unlock the heart icon on ALice?
    2. how to marry her?
    3. After marry her, is she stay in my house?, or after merry she still stay in her office?

Thanks

User Info: aldosintoro

aldosintoro - 6 years ago
    I married her but she didn't stay with me at home...
    she only comes to me when it's rainy days...

User Info: kyle_castillo14

kyle_castillo14 - 6 years ago

1. To marry Alice you are require to perfect all Mecha Events (read Faqs for how to complete)
    After marry she will go to work @ 6 am come home at around 9:30+ (you are freely to enter Funland Office without any time lock. You won't be able to see her walking pass your farm to head home, but automaticly inside your house after walking pass Grocery Area)
    FYI: Give her mineral crystal is enough :) (diamond earring is even way better)
    FYI: get her to one heart b4 the Mecha Crow event. get 2 hearts after Mecha Crow. Get to 3 hearts after Mecha Mole. Get 4 hearts after Mecha Tree chose "Save Alice" "Stay" (after this she will start blushing and have a bit of change of heart). MUST and MUST get to 5 hearts after Mecha Fish ( she will have a full change of heart and answering nicely to you). 2 days after you save her from Mecha Fish enter the church to see another event. You have to get her to 5 hearts before Fall 5th year 2, because she will be leaving on Fall 5th year 2 back to head quarter. On this day she will ask you certain questions like will you let her stay in Leaf Valley. Enjoy :)

User Info: Kaienish

Kaienish - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Male char is male Character

User Info: Kdash07

Kdash07 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. if you finished the mecha ending and you pay the 50,000G and you said i'll protect the village Alice will stay with charles and renton

User Info: noginbunda

noginbunda - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Hey kyle_castillo14

howd you marry her?
    i mean..im really trying to marry her..like all the mecha events?
    can you tell me how you married her?????

User Info: lacres17

lacres17 - 6 years ago 0 1
  4. If I Married To Alice Can I Be Remaried Again

User Info: yahoo24

yahoo24 - 6 years ago 1 2
  5. She only stays home at rainy days or at night to sleep

I mean, alice STILL works at funland company, that's why she won't be at home during the day

User Info: Lightdeathnote1

Lightdeathnote1 - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. I married lyla but she doesn't stay at home not even in my green house

User Info: joshrocks123456

joshrocks123456 - 6 years ago 0 0
  7. Hey Kyle_ Castillo14 How did you mary Alice pls help

User Info: shinobi_11

shinobi_11 - 6 years ago 0 0
  8. WoW I wanted to marry alice but the problem is, I don't know how many mecha events will there be so I need some help :) please reply to me quickly.

User Info: popoporing

popoporing - 6 years ago 0 0
  9. All,
    Since I can't post links here, just search 'hero of leaf valley walkthrough'. It should have appeared clearly. Click on the guides by IGN. The link starts with h t t p : / /faqs.ign

They're made by a proffesional!

User Info: TrueRoxtar

TrueRoxtar - 6 years ago 0 0
  10. Well I'm sorry for this late reply coz i haven't opened my account for weeks and marrying alice is simple, just see her everyday and give her rare metals from the mines. that's all I do to get her a red heart.

User Info: kyle_castillo14

kyle_castillo14 - 6 years ago 0 0
  11. And you have to complete all the mecha events and make her stay in leaf valley

User Info: kyle_castillo14

kyle_castillo14 - 6 years ago 0 0
  12. If you married alice do you have to pay her 50,000? please reply to me

User Info: babiegurlo

babiegurlo - 6 years ago 0 0
  13. Finish all mecha event and dont lose on all of that events......On year2 winter 30 she will go to your house and she will share a feelings with you........And you will go on part 2 and alice have an icon heart with color green.......Finish the year 4 winter30 after you pay the 50.000g and you can now propose to her.......

User Info: Yasuri_Zymeth

Yasuri_Zymeth - 5 years ago 0 0