Question from sambalmanga

Marrying Alice?

IF in harvest moon leaf valley i'm marrying Alice will she live together with the male char or no? someone pls tell me n ty :)

clara_lin asked for clarification:

Who is the male char? Her personal assistant or the protagonist?

aldosintoro asked for clarification:

1. how to unlock the heart icon on ALice?
2. how to marry her?
3. After marry her, is she stay in my house?, or after merry she still stay in her office?

Thanks

kyle_castillo14 asked for clarification:

I married her but she didn't stay with me at home...
she only comes to me when it's rainy days...

Kaienish answered:

To marry Alice you are require to perfect all Mecha Events (read Faqs for how to complete)
After marry she will go to work @ 6 am come home at around 9:30+ (you are freely to enter Funland Office without any time lock. You won't be able to see her walking pass your farm to head home, but automaticly inside your house after walking pass Grocery Area)
FYI: Give her mineral crystal is enough :) (diamond earring is even way better)
FYI: get her to one heart b4 the Mecha Crow event. get 2 hearts after Mecha Crow. Get to 3 hearts after Mecha Mole. Get 4 hearts after Mecha Tree chose "Save Alice" "Stay" (after this she will start blushing and have a bit of change of heart). MUST and MUST get to 5 hearts after Mecha Fish ( she will have a full change of heart and answering nicely to you). 2 days after you save her from Mecha Fish enter the church to see another event. You have to get her to 5 hearts before Fall 5th year 2, because she will be leaving on Fall 5th year 2 back to head quarter. On this day she will ask you certain questions like will you let her stay in Leaf Valley. Enjoy :)
2 0

Answers

Kdash07 answered:

Male char is male Character
0 0

noginbunda answered:

if you finished the mecha ending and you pay the 50,000G and you said i'll protect the village Alice will stay with charles and renton
0 0

lacres17 answered:

Hey kyle_castillo14

howd you marry her?
i mean..im really trying to marry her..like all the mecha events?
can you tell me how you married her?????
0 1

yahoo24 answered:

If I Married To Alice Can I Be Remaried Again
1 2

Lightdeathnote1 answered:

She only stays home at rainy days or at night to sleep

I mean, alice STILL works at funland company, that's why she won't be at home during the day
0 0

joshrocks123456 answered:

I married lyla but she doesn't stay at home not even in my green house
0 0

shinobi_11 answered:

Hey Kyle_ Castillo14 How did you mary Alice pls help
0 0

popoporing answered:

WoW I wanted to marry alice but the problem is, I don't know how many mecha events will there be so I need some help :) please reply to me quickly.
0 0

TrueRoxtar answered:

All,
Since I can't post links here, just search 'hero of leaf valley walkthrough'. It should have appeared clearly. Click on the guides by IGN. The link starts with h t t p : / /faqs.ign

They're made by a proffesional!
0 0

kyle_castillo14 answered:

Well I'm sorry for this late reply coz i haven't opened my account for weeks and marrying alice is simple, just see her everyday and give her rare metals from the mines. that's all I do to get her a red heart.
0 0

kyle_castillo14 answered:

And you have to complete all the mecha events and make her stay in leaf valley
0 0

babiegurlo answered:

If you married alice do you have to pay her 50,000? please reply to me
0 0

Yasuri_Zymeth answered:

Finish all mecha event and dont lose on all of that events......On year2 winter 30 she will go to your house and she will share a feelings with you........And you will go on part 2 and alice have an icon heart with color green.......Finish the year 4 winter30 after you pay the 50.000g and you can now propose to her.......
0 0