Question from KrisBayer

How to get Harvest Goddess to highest FP if one of the Bachelorette already have a red heart?

Please help me. I am already in the 2nd year, FALL 5. The Harvest Goddess have 5 hearts which I believe to be equivalent to an orange heart. But I also made a mistake by always giving Dia gifts and now she's in her red heart. Do i have enough time to make The Harvest Goddess have a red heart and experience her confession or am i stuck with Dia? I already finished some story quests (tale of the cake contest, 100y.o. cherry tree, golden potato, horse race champion, harvest goddess dress, Holy Masterpiece, the secret fossil) I am also finished with all the MECHA events. PLEASE HELP ME! I WANT THE HARVEST GODDESS SO BADLY!!

jaiz09 asked for clarification::

Ahaha! I did not know we can merry harvest goddest...well thats cool!

Answers

urmatan answered:

Harvest goddess can only be maried if she is the only red heart.
0 0

How to find the Harvest Goddess' heart level? Answered _BTT_
What Harvest Goddess? Answered ghia00
Harvest Goddess thread? Open mizu_neko
How to mary the harvest goddess? Answered shinobi_11
How do you marry the harvest goddess? Answered soifonfan15