Question from Wondering_Zero

Friendly kill counts?

So I just checked my friendly kill counts and now I magically have 33. I'm in Axel mode, after beating Adell mode, and am wondering if those carry over to the main story, and instantly count toward the bad end? Do they stay on my record and carry over to the next cycle or do they reset back to zero after each cycle?

I'm also wondering if I can reset the kills, and find out which of my characters have ally kills? I recently tried to capture a humanoid in CoO 1 thinking I could do it, so does a failed monster capture result in ally kills?

joker_75 answered:

Your ally kill count resets with each cycle.

Also, any casualties from trying to capture something count as an ally kill.

Also, I believe you can only capture monsters... not humanoids. They will always destroy your base panel
1 0

Answers

Echosides answered:

Doing a Reincarnate as Prinny(Or Atone for Sins) will clear ally kills. It also clears your displayed felonies making them hidden. Now you just have to figure out which character did the ally killing.
0 0