Reincarnation help..?

1. Is Ronin tier better or Male Fighter tier better? I want to try out Ronin as it has high DMG aptitude. What must I equip my Ronin with? I am now equipping my Ronin with Yoshitsuna, Infernal Armour, Exodus and Felicitation. They all are legendaries.

User Info: Devilic_Laharl

Devilic_Laharl - 6 years ago
    Off-topic- Can anybody tell me how to unlock all the Extra Stages and who will I fight? Sorry and thanks..

User Info: Devilic_Laharl

Devilic_Laharl - 6 years ago

1. Hi Devilic Laharl,

Ronin and Male Fighter has got its own advantages. Male Fighter has higher hp than Ronin and Ronin has higher attack power than Male Fighter.

For me, I might suggest that your Ronin can equip with a Lvl 200 Yoshitsuna, Lvl 200 Super Robo Suit, Lvl 200 Makai Wars, Lvl 200 Felicitation. If you are going for higher defense, change the Lvl 200 Felicitation to another Lvl 200 Super Robo Suit.

For the off-topic question, some of your answers can be found at the 'Cheats' section. After you fulfill the requirements of unlocking the extra stages, you have to pass the bill for unlocking the extra stage to appear in the Dimension Portal.

User Info: donnykang

donnykang (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 0