How do I get Sasuke's Sharingan?

1. Topic title. Because I battled him in Battle Mode ( 1v1) and he used it to counter attack me. He did use sharingan. I even heard the character say it.
    If you want proof, try fighting him in Battle mode a few times.

User Info: kh2fanatics

kh2fanatics - 7 years ago
    Hey can i have a copy of your saved game? pls? i've been searching for that scroll for almost a month now...yet repeating missions are boring and do not yield any results. pls send to kylecimapyro@yahoo.com

User Info: kylecimapyro

kylecimapyro - 7 years ago
    chtan, can u send to me too? my email is cosmos1@singnet.com.sg. I really need the sharingan... Wanna see if it's good..

User Info: kdsujfhsidf

kdsujfhsidf - 7 years ago
    Can someone send me a game save for this game w/sasuke's sharingan pls loyalcatroy@yahoo.com

Thx

User Info: loyalcatroy

loyalcatroy - 7 years ago
    Can any1 send me the save data where there is sasuke sharingan???

if u have msn add me hilmihussin@hotmail.com and send me the save data there..

thx...

User Info: hilmi2696

hilmi2696 - 7 years ago
    My email is hassan-kamran@hotmail.com plz send me save data plzzzzzzzzzz

User Info: tekken1002

tekken1002 - 7 years ago
    LOL my frind got it when he first play naruto but to bad he lost his sharingan

User Info: tekken1002

tekken1002 - 7 years ago
    Hay can any one help me when i play mission A no:3 when i get to tiger room my game get stuck means jame it's stop in loading it just coming loading plz help me i really want sasuke sharingan

User Info: tekken1002

tekken1002 - 7 years ago
    It would be nice of someone to send me the savedata as well b1acksun91@aol.com

User Info: b1acksun91

b1acksun91 - 6 years ago
    I have been playing this game for two days in a row no stop. My Sasuke on level 50 notthing. Can someone please send me the savedata. Thank you to who ever sends it. My e-mail is:b1acksun91@aol.com. Again thank you

User Info: b1acksun91

b1acksun91 - 6 years ago
    Can somebody post me the save data of naruto shuppuden legend akatsuki rising with sasuke's sharingan? If you want ofcourse! Thank's. My e mail is : iplamen@mail.bg

User Info: iplamen

iplamen - 6 years ago
    Um yea i read an answer at the top saying u could use sasuke in mission mode i cant do you have to do something special?

User Info: sasuke4507

sasuke4507 - 6 years ago
    JiraiyaXsannin or chtan please send me the file. at Kashmir833@yahoo.com

User Info: Kashmir833

Kashmir833 - 6 years ago
    Sasuke Sharingan only can be used by com

players cant use

its fake

User Info: TYF98

TYF98 - 6 years ago
    can somebody send me their save data (US) with sasuke's sharingan ill tell u my email address when u reply back to this

Please!!

User Info: rock15975315975

rock15975315975 - 6 years ago

1. PLEAASE send me a save data file at Kashmir833@yahoo.com. (USA)

User Info: Kashmir833

Kashmir833 - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. For the last freaking time u cant get sasukes sharingan.I played with sasuke more than u i got my sasuke up to lv 99 and well i was doing it i never found a scroll for the sharingan.

User Info: allenbishop34

allenbishop34 - 7 years ago 0 8
  2. You can get sasuke's sharingan just like u can get kakashi's mangekyo sharingan just be really lucky when ur playing mission mode or scenario mode cuz that's how i found it and my sasuke is level 35

User Info: raggaro5

raggaro5 - 7 years ago 0 4
  3. Clear Chapter 1 and get an S rank achievement then a sharingan scroll for sasuke will be a prize

User Info: loyalcatroy

loyalcatroy - 7 years ago 0 1
  4. I got sasuke sharingan at first time i play with sasuke at chapter 8 or 9..
    got if from trasure box..

User Info: PierrotSan

PierrotSan - 7 years ago 0 1
  5. I've seen 2 comfirmed cases of people getting the Sharingan scroll for Uchiha Sasuke, even though I've never gotten one before. From what they told me, they kept playing Mission Mode to get the Sharingan scroll for Sasuke. They said that S rank missions are the way to go, as the chances of dropping Sasuke's Sharingan is higher in S-ranked mission mode. I'll try it out myself and see if I can get the scroll, and then post back here for a definite answer.

User Info: kemadevil

kemadevil - 7 years ago 0 1
  6. Actually you can but it really hard to do you have to do all scenerio with the best rank thier is by using sasuke and at th last bss you still have to use and oh yeah you need to make sure you get those stars in the scenerio i know cause my friend did that and his sasuke can use sharingon oh and i dont know if my frined has it in hyper mode or not.

User Info: hypershadicful

hypershadicful - 7 years ago 0 2
  7. Oh by the way if it dosent work then i guess it was hacked oh by the way i didnt see him do it he just told me he did it

User Info: hypershadicful

hypershadicful - 7 years ago 0 2
  8. Who has found the sharingan's sasuke?

User Info: mdara69

mdara69 - 7 years ago 0 1
  9. Why you don't post the savedata of the game with sasuke's sharingan?

User Info: mdara69

mdara69 - 7 years ago 0 1
  10. My Sasuke's Sharingan is currently on level 4. The easiest way to get this is on A mission No.3.

User Info: chtan01

chtan01 - 7 years ago 0 1
  11. Please chtan can you post me your saves with email?my e mail addres is amatarasu-@hotmail.it or in savevs of this website
    thank

User Info: mdara69

mdara69 - 7 years ago 0 1
  12. Sorry my e mail addres is amatarasu_@hotmail

User Info: mdara69

mdara69 - 7 years ago 0 1
  13. Yes it is possible to get sasuke's sharingan.I have tried doing one s rank mission but i forgot which one it is.If u do it alot of times i think thats the way cos i did a few s rank mission then i got it

User Info: NarutoAxel3

NarutoAxel3 - 7 years ago 0 1
  14. Can someone post me the saves with sasuke 's sharingan?
    plsssssssssssssssssssssssss

User Info: mdara69

mdara69 - 7 years ago 0 1
  15. You have to keep trying to find the scroll. Im having trouble too. I am doing Voice of Rage on scenario over and over (just the beginning) and I can't get it. Its so frustrating.

User Info: ChidoriSenbon

ChidoriSenbon - 7 years ago 0 1
  16. mdara69, ok. Will be sending you my save.

User Info: chtan01

chtan01 - 7 years ago 0 1
  17. Mdara69, your email address is not working, i got a bound from your account.

User Info: chtan01

chtan01 - 7 years ago 1 1
  18. Ok..... can you post in saves in this web site?

User Info: mdara69

mdara69 - 7 years ago 0 1
  19. Sorryyyyyyy my email is amatarasu_@hotmail.it

User Info: mdara69

mdara69 - 7 years ago 0 1
  20. Helpppppppppppppppppppp
    post me the EU SAVES WITH SASUKE'S SAHRINGAN c_c
    I'M GOING CRAZY

User Info: mdara69

mdara69 - 7 years ago 0 1
  21. How to unlock Sasuke Uchiha sharigan ? i cant get S rank in chapter 1 help plz

User Info: UchihaSasuke31

UchihaSasuke31 - 7 years ago 0 1
  22. Pls chtan send me your seves i need my msn is amatarasu@hotmail.it

User Info: mdara69

mdara69 - 7 years ago 0 1
  23. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

User Info: mdara69

mdara69 - 7 years ago 0 1
  24. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

User Info: mdara69

mdara69 - 7 years ago 0 1
  25. Why you don't post?

User Info: mdara69

mdara69 - 7 years ago 0 1
  26. coz he doesn't have the save file..zzzzzzz FAIL....

User Info: kylecimapyro

kylecimapyro - 7 years ago 0 1
  27. Cthan is a trickster?

User Info: mdara69

mdara69 - 7 years ago 0 1
  28. Can anyone send me their save file with the sasuke's sharingan? please???
    xsilverdragon23x@gmail.com

User Info: xazndragon23x

xazndragon23x - 7 years ago 0 1
  29. i could give you the game save but too bad its only for North America

User Info: JiraiyaXsannin

JiraiyaXsannin - 7 years ago 0 0
  30. Okay send me jiraiaXsannin

User Info: mdara69

mdara69 - 7 years ago 0 1
  31. Me to plz send me plz plz plz plz plz plz im dying for it plllllllllllllllllllllllllllllz

User Info: tekken1002

tekken1002 - 7 years ago 0 0
  32. Use sai in mission mode and you get sharingan and it work 100%

User Info: jan201996

jan201996 - 7 years ago 0 0
  33. Jan201996 , i don't find the sharingan's sasuke with sai
    why?
    what is the mission with sai for the sharingan's sasuke ?
    plz can you send me your savedata?
    my msn email is amatarasu@hotmail.it
    thank

User Info: mdara69

mdara69 - 7 years ago 0 0
  34. guys getting the scroll is random so in mission mode you can still get other scrolls not suited for the person you did the mission with ( likewise doing the mission with sai, you could get kakashi's scroll ) yes it will take some time to find prolly cause it is rare, my sasuke is lvl 70 and i havent found the sharingan scroll for him yet, i've done chapter 8 ( voice of rage ) several times to level him up and i havent found the scroll from any of the chests from that area, just keep trying =]. Good Luck

User Info: i_xD

i_xD - 6 years ago 0 0
  35. Can samone also send me a savegame file which sasuke has a sharingan scroll too?please?

User Info: jolotajonera

jolotajonera - 6 years ago 0 0
  36. are u sure lol i think they are lying about the Sasuke's sharingan. There is no sharingan ive played 55hrs total got all jutsus and no sharingan. There is no such thing in the game well only in anime and manga lol.
    If there is prove post pics of it. Let us see there is sharingan or u just lying lol

Blah694 from pspiso.com

User Info: Blah694

Blah694 - 6 years ago 0 0
  37. Can you pls give me save data of naruto shippuden legend of akatsuki rising with sasuke sharingan?

User Info: mjmakasiar

mjmakasiar - 6 years ago 0 0
  38. But the sharingan of sasuke exist yes or no ?

User Info: mdara69

mdara69 - 6 years ago 0 0
  39. IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U can take i freakin scroll off of a character and replace it with another, or just take one off.
    i am tired of hearing "even if u did get sasuke's sharingan, u can't use it because he already has four."

~OK, i just wanted to clear that up~

User Info: sharingan891

sharingan891 - 6 years ago 0 0
  40. Same as the others.... I've been doing Chapter 8 which is the "Voice of Rage" but no avail....non of these boxes contain the skill.... post a savedata which sasuke has a sharingan skill scroll of send it to me jolo_tajonera@yahoo.com

User Info: jolotajonera

jolotajonera - 6 years ago 0 0
  41. someone send a save data with Sasuke's Sharingan scroll to me too . my email is "aeryk_17@yahoo.com". Pls. send it on a zip file

User Info: arceus17

arceus17 - 6 years ago 0 0
  42. Please, someone sent me a savedate with sasuke's sharingan scroll, but it as to be a Europe Save, please... my e-mail is v.raymond_5@hotmail.com

User Info: RAY520

RAY520 - 6 years ago 0 0
  43. I'm using USA version of the game. And I've seen a lot of comments about the SHARINGAN of SASUKE and I've repeated the CHAPTER 8 which is is in SCENARIO MODE and nothing seems to be happening. I've obtained SHARINGAN scrolls but its only for KAKASHI and ITACHI. So far I haven't gave up on believing that there's a SHARINGAN for SASUKE. So please if anyone or someone has already got please inform me ASAP. and please give a hint on where you got it or how. TY I'd appreciate the attention. Please reply ASAP I'd be checking the site continously.

User Info: instantnOOdle08

instantnOOdle08 - 6 years ago 0 0
  44. Can someone please send me a USA saved file of sasukes sharingan. In a Zip.File Pleasee

User Info: FailAtLife12

FailAtLife12 - 6 years ago 0 0
  45. Can someone please send me a USA saved file of sasukes sharingan. In a Zip.File Pretty please

User Info: FailAtLife12

FailAtLife12 - 6 years ago 0 0
  46. My Emails neilp13@live.com

User Info: FailAtLife12

FailAtLife12 - 6 years ago 0 0
  47. Man I don't think sasuke's sharingan is real cuz I batteled him 50x in battle mode
    and FINISHED all the MISSIONS and SCENARIOS 5x NOTHIN HAPPENED

User Info: man_of_GTA

man_of_GTA - 6 years ago 0 0
  48. I have it i just did voice of rage with sasuke and just kept getting chidori chidori sebon chidori stream and fire ball justu ive been trying for 3 months but today i played and got sasuke sharingan !!!

User Info: gameninja2

gameninja2 - 6 years ago 0 0
  49. i dont think you can use sharingan. yes the battle mode cpu did use sharingan. BUT the triangle button is for fire ball, square for chidori, circle for chidori stream and X for chidori senbon but if anyone had sharingan, what button do you press for activation of the sharingan.

User Info: fanatico637

fanatico637 - 6 years ago 0 0
  50. i got all the solutions:

it is hard to say that you cannot unlock sasuke's sharingan only a CPU can do it on the battle mode or in the survival mode " vs the leaf village new friends".because the slot of skills is only 4(but the CPU (i don't know how many slot it is). in survival mode i try and tried but my only reward is Sai or Sasuke's Scroll. I'll Try to Combine Chidori Stream and Sharingan of Kakashi But it didn't worked.and even if you get sasuke's sharingan and you buyed [ ability enchancing pill ] it won't Worked because there are only 4 slots. and if you are Remove the one of the skills of sasuke's and replace it woth sharingan that you own it is impossible ( Youre lucky if you get sasuke's sharingan and it work).

IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER SOLUTION FOR ME JUST REPLY!!!!!!!!!!

User Info: aldrindale

aldrindale - 6 years ago 0 0
  51. game ninja pls, can you give me the savedata????? T_T

User Info: mdara69

mdara69 - 6 years ago 0 0
  52. Ok stop spamming this thread ok if u have the sharingan u post dun be selfish just post it here........if u dun have pls dun give it a damn to be here ok ....

User Info: jovan28

jovan28 - 5 years ago 0 0
  53. can someone send me their save data with sasuke's sharingan in it oh, and it has to be the USA version and my email address is 'sarim_kamran@hotmail.com' okay!!!

User Info: soulmaster25

soulmaster25 - 5 years ago 0 0
  54. Can give me the data of sasuke's sharingan in EUR version !!!!!!!!!!!!!! please!!!!!!! in the adress mejdddorboz@yahoo.fr:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!send the savedata!!!!for give me the savedata
    go to folder PSP next SAVEDATA next ULES01406000?with connecte the usb with psp and pc
    thanks

User Info: mejd-dorbez1

mejd-dorbez1 - 2 years ago 0 0
  55. Can give me the data of sasuke's sharingan in vers.eur please!! in the adress mejddorboz@yahoo.fr

User Info: mejd-dorbez1

mejd-dorbez1 - 2 years ago 0 0