Question from kh2fanatics

How do I get Sasuke's Sharingan?

Topic title. Because I battled him in Battle Mode ( 1v1) and he used it to counter attack me. He did use sharingan. I even heard the character say it.
If you want proof, try fighting him in Battle mode a few times.

kylecimapyro asked for clarification::

Hey can i have a copy of your saved game? pls? i've been searching for that scroll for almost a month now...yet repeating missions are boring and do not yield any results. pls send to kylecimapyro@yahoo.com

kdsujfhsidf asked for clarification::

chtan, can u send to me too? my email is cosmos1@singnet.com.sg. I really need the sharingan... Wanna see if it's good..

loyalcatroy asked for clarification::

Can someone send me a game save for this game w/sasuke's sharingan pls loyalcatroy@yahoo.com

Thx

hilmi2696 asked for clarification::

Can any1 send me the save data where there is sasuke sharingan???

if u have msn add me hilmihussin@hotmail.com and send me the save data there..

thx...

tekken1002 asked for clarification::

My email is hassan-kamran@hotmail.com plz send me save data plzzzzzzzzzz

tekken1002 asked for clarification::

LOL my frind got it when he first play naruto but to bad he lost his sharingan

tekken1002 asked for clarification::

Hay can any one help me when i play mission A no:3 when i get to tiger room my game get stuck means jame it's stop in loading it just coming loading plz help me i really want sasuke sharingan

b1acksun91 asked for clarification::

It would be nice of someone to send me the savedata as well b1acksun91@aol.com

b1acksun91 asked for clarification::

I have been playing this game for two days in a row no stop. My Sasuke on level 50 notthing. Can someone please send me the savedata. Thank you to who ever sends it. My e-mail is:b1acksun91@aol.com. Again thank you

iplamen asked for clarification::

Can somebody post me the save data of naruto shuppuden legend akatsuki rising with sasuke's sharingan? If you want ofcourse! Thank's. My e mail is : iplamen@mail.bg

sasuke4507 asked for clarification::

Um yea i read an answer at the top saying u could use sasuke in mission mode i cant do you have to do something special?

Kashmir833 asked for clarification::

JiraiyaXsannin or chtan please send me the file. at Kashmir833@yahoo.com

TYF98 asked for clarification::

Sasuke Sharingan only can be used by com

players cant use

its fake

rock15975315975 asked for clarification::

can somebody send me their save data (US) with sasuke's sharingan ill tell u my email address when u reply back to this

Please!!

Answers

allenbishop34 answered:

For the last freaking time u cant get sasukes sharingan.I played with sasuke more than u i got my sasuke up to lv 99 and well i was doing it i never found a scroll for the sharingan.
0 8

raggaro5 answered:

You can get sasuke's sharingan just like u can get kakashi's mangekyo sharingan just be really lucky when ur playing mission mode or scenario mode cuz that's how i found it and my sasuke is level 35
0 4

loyalcatroy answered:

Clear Chapter 1 and get an S rank achievement then a sharingan scroll for sasuke will be a prize
0 1

PierrotSan answered:

I got sasuke sharingan at first time i play with sasuke at chapter 8 or 9..
got if from trasure box..
0 1

kemadevil answered:

I've seen 2 comfirmed cases of people getting the Sharingan scroll for Uchiha Sasuke, even though I've never gotten one before. From what they told me, they kept playing Mission Mode to get the Sharingan scroll for Sasuke. They said that S rank missions are the way to go, as the chances of dropping Sasuke's Sharingan is higher in S-ranked mission mode. I'll try it out myself and see if I can get the scroll, and then post back here for a definite answer.
0 1

hypershadicful answered:

Actually you can but it really hard to do you have to do all scenerio with the best rank thier is by using sasuke and at th last bss you still have to use and oh yeah you need to make sure you get those stars in the scenerio i know cause my friend did that and his sasuke can use sharingon oh and i dont know if my frined has it in hyper mode or not.
0 2

hypershadicful answered:

Oh by the way if it dosent work then i guess it was hacked oh by the way i didnt see him do it he just told me he did it
0 2

mdara69 answered:

Who has found the sharingan's sasuke?
0 1

mdara69 answered:

Why you don't post the savedata of the game with sasuke's sharingan?
0 1

chtan01 answered:

My Sasuke's Sharingan is currently on level 4. The easiest way to get this is on A mission No.3.
0 1

mdara69 answered:

Please chtan can you post me your saves with email?my e mail addres is amatarasu-@hotmail.it or in savevs of this website
thank
0 1

mdara69 answered:

Sorry my e mail addres is amatarasu_@hotmail
0 1

NarutoAxel3 answered:

Yes it is possible to get sasuke's sharingan.I have tried doing one s rank mission but i forgot which one it is.If u do it alot of times i think thats the way cos i did a few s rank mission then i got it
0 1

mdara69 answered:

Can someone post me the saves with sasuke 's sharingan?
plsssssssssssssssssssssssss
0 1

ChidoriSenbon answered:

You have to keep trying to find the scroll. Im having trouble too. I am doing Voice of Rage on scenario over and over (just the beginning) and I can't get it. Its so frustrating.
0 1

chtan01 answered:

mdara69, ok. Will be sending you my save.
0 1

chtan01 answered:

Mdara69, your email address is not working, i got a bound from your account.
1 1

mdara69 answered:

Ok..... can you post in saves in this web site?
0 1

mdara69 answered:

Sorryyyyyyy my email is amatarasu_@hotmail.it
0 1

mdara69 answered:

Helpppppppppppppppppppp
post me the EU SAVES WITH SASUKE'S SAHRINGAN c_c
I'M GOING CRAZY
0 1

UchihaSasuke31 answered:

How to unlock Sasuke Uchiha sharigan ? i cant get S rank in chapter 1 help plz
0 1

mdara69 answered:

Pls chtan send me your seves i need my msn is amatarasu@hotmail.it
0 1

mdara69 answered:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
0 1

mdara69 answered:

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
0 1

mdara69 answered:

Why you don't post?
0 1

kylecimapyro answered:

coz he doesn't have the save file..zzzzzzz FAIL....
0 1

mdara69 answered:

Cthan is a trickster?
0 1

xazndragon23x answered:

Can anyone send me their save file with the sasuke's sharingan? please???
xsilverdragon23x@gmail.com
0 1

JiraiyaXsannin answered:

i could give you the game save but too bad its only for North America
0 0

mdara69 answered:

Okay send me jiraiaXsannin
0 1

tekken1002 answered:

Me to plz send me plz plz plz plz plz plz im dying for it plllllllllllllllllllllllllllllz
0 0

jan201996 answered:

Use sai in mission mode and you get sharingan and it work 100%
0 0

mdara69 answered:

Jan201996 , i don't find the sharingan's sasuke with sai
why?
what is the mission with sai for the sharingan's sasuke ?
plz can you send me your savedata?
my msn email is amatarasu@hotmail.it
thank
0 0

i_xD answered:

guys getting the scroll is random so in mission mode you can still get other scrolls not suited for the person you did the mission with ( likewise doing the mission with sai, you could get kakashi's scroll ) yes it will take some time to find prolly cause it is rare, my sasuke is lvl 70 and i havent found the sharingan scroll for him yet, i've done chapter 8 ( voice of rage ) several times to level him up and i havent found the scroll from any of the chests from that area, just keep trying =]. Good Luck
0 0

jolotajonera answered:

Can samone also send me a savegame file which sasuke has a sharingan scroll too?please?
0 0

Blah694 answered:

are u sure lol i think they are lying about the Sasuke's sharingan. There is no sharingan ive played 55hrs total got all jutsus and no sharingan. There is no such thing in the game well only in anime and manga lol.
If there is prove post pics of it. Let us see there is sharingan or u just lying lol

Blah694 from pspiso.com
0 0

mjmakasiar answered:

Can you pls give me save data of naruto shippuden legend of akatsuki rising with sasuke sharingan?
0 0

mdara69 answered:

But the sharingan of sasuke exist yes or no ?
0 0

sharingan891 answered:

IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U can take i freakin scroll off of a character and replace it with another, or just take one off.
i am tired of hearing "even if u did get sasuke's sharingan, u can't use it because he already has four."

~OK, i just wanted to clear that up~
0 0

jolotajonera answered:

Same as the others.... I've been doing Chapter 8 which is the "Voice of Rage" but no avail....non of these boxes contain the skill.... post a savedata which sasuke has a sharingan skill scroll of send it to me jolo_tajonera@yahoo.com
0 0

arceus17 answered:

someone send a save data with Sasuke's Sharingan scroll to me too . my email is "aeryk_17@yahoo.com". Pls. send it on a zip file
0 0

RAY520 answered:

Please, someone sent me a savedate with sasuke's sharingan scroll, but it as to be a Europe Save, please... my e-mail is v.raymond_5@hotmail.com
0 0

instantnOOdle08 answered:

I'm using USA version of the game. And I've seen a lot of comments about the SHARINGAN of SASUKE and I've repeated the CHAPTER 8 which is is in SCENARIO MODE and nothing seems to be happening. I've obtained SHARINGAN scrolls but its only for KAKASHI and ITACHI. So far I haven't gave up on believing that there's a SHARINGAN for SASUKE. So please if anyone or someone has already got please inform me ASAP. and please give a hint on where you got it or how. TY I'd appreciate the attention. Please reply ASAP I'd be checking the site continously.
0 0

Kashmir833 answered:

PLEAASE send me a save data file at Kashmir833@yahoo.com. (USA)
1 0

FailAtLife12 answered:

Can someone please send me a USA saved file of sasukes sharingan. In a Zip.File Pleasee
0 0

FailAtLife12 answered:

Can someone please send me a USA saved file of sasukes sharingan. In a Zip.File Pretty please
0 0

FailAtLife12 answered:

My Emails neilp13@live.com
0 0

man_of_GTA answered:

Man I don't think sasuke's sharingan is real cuz I batteled him 50x in battle mode
and FINISHED all the MISSIONS and SCENARIOS 5x NOTHIN HAPPENED
0 0

gameninja2 answered:

I have it i just did voice of rage with sasuke and just kept getting chidori chidori sebon chidori stream and fire ball justu ive been trying for 3 months but today i played and got sasuke sharingan !!!
0 0

fanatico637 answered:

i dont think you can use sharingan. yes the battle mode cpu did use sharingan. BUT the triangle button is for fire ball, square for chidori, circle for chidori stream and X for chidori senbon but if anyone had sharingan, what button do you press for activation of the sharingan.
0 0

aldrindale answered:

i got all the solutions:

it is hard to say that you cannot unlock sasuke's sharingan only a CPU can do it on the battle mode or in the survival mode " vs the leaf village new friends".because the slot of skills is only 4(but the CPU (i don't know how many slot it is). in survival mode i try and tried but my only reward is Sai or Sasuke's Scroll. I'll Try to Combine Chidori Stream and Sharingan of Kakashi But it didn't worked.and even if you get sasuke's sharingan and you buyed [ ability enchancing pill ] it won't Worked because there are only 4 slots. and if you are Remove the one of the skills of sasuke's and replace it woth sharingan that you own it is impossible ( Youre lucky if you get sasuke's sharingan and it work).

IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER SOLUTION FOR ME JUST REPLY!!!!!!!!!!
0 0

mdara69 answered:

game ninja pls, can you give me the savedata????? T_T
0 0

jovan28 answered:

Ok stop spamming this thread ok if u have the sharingan u post dun be selfish just post it here........if u dun have pls dun give it a damn to be here ok ....
0 0

soulmaster25 answered:

can someone send me their save data with sasuke's sharingan in it oh, and it has to be the USA version and my email address is 'sarim_kamran@hotmail.com' okay!!!
0 0

mejd-dorbez1 answered:

Can give me the data of sasuke's sharingan in EUR version !!!!!!!!!!!!!! please!!!!!!! in the adress mejdddorboz@yahoo.fr:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!send the savedata!!!!for give me the savedata
go to folder PSP next SAVEDATA next ULES01406000?with connecte the usb with psp and pc
thanks
0 0

mejd-dorbez1 answered:

Can give me the data of sasuke's sharingan in vers.eur please!! in the adress mejddorboz@yahoo.fr
0 0

Sasuke's sharingan? Answered kinggaara91
Sasuke's sharingan how? Answered MrHindiakoemo
Sasuke's Sharingan? How to unlock it? Answered latesilver30
Is it possible to find sasuke's sharingan? Open secret_secreto
Where can I find sasuke's sharingan? Open Alpha_Omega14