Question from pokemonfan2009

Card Password Machine?

I want to use the card password machine?
Can some people tell me the codes on the cards?
I don't have that many.

pokemonfan2009 provided additional details:

There are some cards I never even herd of?
Yes i really love yugioh

Kirby217 answered:

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Go here and search for the card you want.... The pic should be big enought that you can see the 8 numbers at the bottomn left of the card....
2 0

Answers

Kaze_no_Ou answered:

The 8 Digit code for the card password machine can be found in the bottom left corner of the respective card.
2 1

aaron_krish answered:

As Kaze_no_Ou said, the 8 digit number is found on all cards. To get around your problem of not being able to find the codes, simply search for a picture of the card you want online. Hopefully, you will be able to find one with a clear number and just input that into the password machine.
2 1

SilverXStardust answered:

Like all the other answers, it's the serial number of the card in the bottom left had corner of the card. If you want a REALLY good picture of a card to see the serial number, go to

yugiohmint.com

Just type in the card name in the search, or you can search what card came in what pack in the tab "Yugioh, Yugioh GX & 5D's" to the left.
0 1

Where can I find the card converter machine? Open danielprime
Anyone suggest me a Machine Deck? Open junhimw
Has this game a convertion machine? Open Neo_Yagami
Card? Answered yugi5dsd
How do you rent more card? Answered wwedxchamp